Dear tenants.......

58 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah well all kidding aside, Ive been where you are and didnt like it either.

With respect to rentals I mean.

I've been a landlord and a tenant both. Every landlord I had was sorry to lose me.

I've had very good tenants, and bad tenants. My award for the worst was a guy who stripped down his motorbike in one of the rooms of a house I rented to him, without bothering to put down any lining to protect the carpet. The only tenant I evicted.

8 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

The real estate agencies have rules to follow. If an employee does something wrong they are responsible. Was there a written contract? 

No. Agent is resident at the condo.

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IMO most people would recognize the OCD acronym. If you are not one of them, that's your problem, not mine.

Here is a solution for you - stay off the threads I post, and put me on your ignore list. It will be a badge of honor.

It's not my problem when posters use online forums as smartphones for texting, now run along.

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

It's not my problem when posters use online forums as smartphones for texting, now run along.

Don't bruise yourself jumping to conclusions. My posts are made with either a laptop or desktop, as my hands are too large to manage a smartphone successfully.

Run along yourself, there must be so many other threads on which you can be unpleasant to all and sundry.

• Sad 1

On 3/4/2020 at 5:03 PM, Peterw42 said:

I'll bet she took her commission.

Its just not worth it for short term rentals, I dont know how these guys that do airbnb get on, imagine having those dramas every couple of weeks.

No drama in monthly rental air bnb. There is a deposit taken via air bnb. there is also a cleaning fee added so you expect the room to be not clean, same as in hotels you don't make the bed and mop the floors before checkout 

It's ridiculous to be bummed by the kettle not working, it's hardly the tenants fault unless they were playing footy with it 

1 hour ago, madmen said:

No drama in monthly rental air bnb. There is a deposit taken via air bnb. there is also a cleaning fee added so you expect the room to be not clean, same as in hotels you don't make the bed and mop the floors before checkout 

It's ridiculous to be bummed by the kettle not working, it's hardly the tenants fault unless they were playing footy with it 

Kettle was near brand new, working before they moved in.

It's not the single item, it's the accumulation of other things as well.