My Hair Has Stopped Falling Out!

CymruAmByth

been off line for a while....so come late to this topic.....the odd thing is....yesterday i posted a letter to my aged mother, telling her that

my nails are growing at a fantastic rate,,,,and that they are VERY hard to cut........

my hair is growing thickly again...

my weight has fallen by more than four stones over the last 6 years

and i am more than pleased when people who knew me before ,tell me that I look much younger now...

whooooo whoooooo!!

i wot not if is the diet or the weather,the removal of stress.....and I care not why....shall just accept the benefits without question...............

PS...to the OP....shw mae, butt!

Shwmai hefyd chyfaill (Hello also friend!)

I concur with the anti stress bit of your post. I am sure this has had a positive effect on me also!

PS - Don't hit me with any more Welsh, I had to look up my greeting on a translation site :o

PS - Don't hit me with any more Welsh, I had to look up my greeting on a translation site

Being an ex-eastern valleys boyo......Rhymney valley........I have run the whole gamut of my vocabulary....well, almost! yoy will not be hit again.....diawch!

I've been here over 7 years, and never had my hair cut since that 7 years. They stay at same length. It's not getting more or less. Have a ponytail most of time (so a bit long)... and yep, nails do grow fast!

Always wondered why my hair stopped getting longer.....

its to do with the climate, back home your hair and nails would grow quicker in the summer months

It has just dawned on me (after 4 years of living LOS) that after showering there is no longer the equivalent of a small dog's worth of hair on the floor. This used to be the cause of much concern in the UK, but now I would go head-to-head with George Clooney in the Full Head Of Hair contest!

Also, if I sit really still, I'm convinced I can see my fingernails growing at an alarmingly fast rate.

Anyone else noticed similar changes since living here??

PS...YES, I am bored stiff today :o

Its because when you were in the UK you used thispost-15680-1175950987.jpg

wash & go

Washed your hair and it went :D

i used head and shoulders as i have hair in both places !

It has just dawned on me (after 4 years of living LOS) that after showering there is no longer the equivalent of a small dog's worth of hair on the floor. This used to be the cause of much concern in the UK, but now I would go head-to-head with George Clooney in the Full Head Of Hair contest!

Also, if I sit really still, I'm convinced I can see my fingernails growing at an alarmingly fast rate.

Anyone else noticed similar changes since living here??

PS...YES, I am bored stiff today :o

Its because when you were in the UK you used thispost-15680-1175950987.jpg

wash & go

Washed your hair and it went :D

You know, you might just be onto something! I did use that <deleted> in the UK :D

i use head and shoulders as i have hair in both places,. !

I've been here over 7 years, and never had my hair cut since that 7 years. They stay at same length. It's not getting more or less. Have a ponytail most of time (so a bit long)... and yep, nails do grow fast!

Always wondered why my hair stopped getting longer.....

its to do with the climate, back home your hair and nails would grow quicker in the summer months

I wish I had the time to sit and watch my hair and fingernails grow. :o

PS - Don't hit me with any more Welsh, I had to look up my greeting on a translation site

Being an ex-eastern valleys boyo......Rhymney valley........I have run the whole gamut of my vocabulary....well, almost! yoy will not be hit again.....diawch!

Yep...coming from Caerleon I have also used all mine up too!

Spent a bit of time with the Pontlottyn Fotball boys years ago. Great bunch and great fun.

Yep...coming from Caerleon I have also used all mine up too!

Spent a bit of time with the Pontlottyn Fotball boys years ago. Great bunch and great fun.

Pontlottyn eh?....too bloody posh for the likes of a Bargoed boy!!

but have a look at how well the bargoed rugby club is doing.....

Agree with you on that .... nails in particular grow faster at home in summer (Australia with its 30+ degree days) and the same thing happens, quite noticeably, on arriving in the tropics.

As for the hair loss and/or re-growth ..... I can remember thinking that when I was in my late 40s. Then I shaved my head and now live with the belief that I have stubble in places that were previously completely deforested. Think I'll keep this belief rather than growing my hair again and risking disappointment.