Humor

Mid

Political winds of change predicted in June

April 7, 2007 : Last updated 07:01 pm (Thai local time)

Noted astrologer Friday predicted that the country will be hit by political winds of change in June if the government cannot control conflicting parties.

Mas Kehastham, Feng Shui Science Discovery Club chairman who went into fame with his prediction that the World Trade Center Towers would collapse and many people killed said that Thailand will be hit be fire, bombs, and political conflicts through out this year. June will be the month which conflicts reach its highest in the year. "If the government cannot curb conflicts, there will be a government change at that time,'' he said.

He said he does not know his birthday so he cannot predict Prime Minister Surayud Chulanon's future but by judging from his character especially having a round mouth, he will head towards bad luck.

The Nation

round mouth = bad luck ,

got it .................... :o

Noted astrologer Friday predicted that the country will be hit by political winds of change in June if the government cannot control conflicting parties.

Mas Kehastham, Feng Shui Science Discovery Club chairman who went into fame with his prediction that the World Trade Center Towers would collapse and many people killed said that Thailand will be hit be fire, bombs, and political conflicts through out this year. June will be the month which conflicts reach its highest in the year. "If the government cannot curb conflicts, there will be a government change at that time,'' he said.

He said he does not know his birthday so he cannot predict Prime Minister Surayud Chulanon's future but by judging from his character especially having a round mouth, he will head towards bad luck.

The Nation

round mouth = bad luck ,

Note this....." Feng Shui Science Discovery Club".......just who are they trying to convince?

Feng Shui and Science are mutually exclusive terms....what a load of b#ll#cks!

If they make enough predictions.....some of them may be correct....and those are the ones which are publicised....we NEVER hear about wrong predictions.....mumbo jumbo again!!!!

The Nation

round mouth = bad luck ,

I wonder what they think a square head equals :D

2007 is 1/4 over now (07 April) - but there's plenty of time yet to predict the future. Maybe on 01 January 2008, we can review this thread and see how clairvoyant ThaiVisa members really are.

2007 Predictions

1) DRM technology will still fail to prevent widespread infringement. In a related development, pigs will still fail to fly.

(2) An easy tool for cloning MySpace pages will show up, and young users will educate each other loudly about the evils of plagiarism.

(3) Despite the ascent of Howard Berman (D-Hollywood) to the chair of the House IP subcommittee, copyright issues will remain stalemated in Congress.

(4) Like the Republicans before them, the Democrats’ tech policy will disappoint. Only a few incumbent companies will be happy.

(5) Major record companies will sell a significant number of MP3s, promoting them as compatible with everything. Movie studios won’t be ready to follow suit, persisting in their unsuccessful DRM strategy.

(6) Somebody will figure out the right way to sell and place video ads online, and will get very rich in the process. (We don’t know how they’ll do it. If we did, we wouldn’t be spending our time writing this blog.)

(7) Some mainstream TV shows will be built to facilitate YouTubing, for example by structuring a show as a series of separable nine-minute segments.

(8) AACS, the encryption system for next-gen DVDs, will melt down and become as ineffectual as the CSS system used on ordinary DVDs.

(9) Congress will pass a national law regarding data leaks. It will be a watered-down version of the California law, and will preempt state laws.

(10) A worm infection will spread on game consoles.

(11) There will be less attention to e-voting as the 2008 election seems far away and the public assumes progress is being made. The Holt e-voting bill will pass, ratifying the now-solid public consensus in favor of paper trails.

(12) Bogus airport security procedures will peak and start to decrease.

(13) On cellphones, software products will increasingly compete independent of hardware.

Peter

I wonder what they think a square head equals
:o

not to mention round eyes ...

หิวอยากจะกิน จะกินอะไรกันดี

hiw yaak ja gin ja gin a-rai gan dee

I am hungry, what shall I eat?

อ่ะก็ไม่รู้ว่าในวันนี้จะกินอาหารอะไรก็นั้นนะซิ

a gor mai roo waa nai wan nee ja gin aa-haan a-rai gor nan na si

I really don't know what food I will eat today.

เพื่อนมันเลยชวน ชวนกันไปกินโรตี

peuan man loie chuan chuan gan bpai gin roh dtee

My friends suggested we should eat roti.

บอกว่ามีหญิง เธอเป็นคนน่ารัก ขายโรตีที่โชคชัย4กลางซอย

bok waa mee ying ter bpen kon naa rak kaai roh dtee tee choke chai 4 glaang soi

They said there is a cute girl selling roti in the middle of the lane at Choke Chai 4.

ก็เลยพากัน ไปตอนกลางวันจะไกลก็ช่างมัน

gor loie paa gan bpai dton glaang wan ja glai gor chaang man

So they led me there during the day, no matter how far it is, it doen't matter.

คนมันจะไปไกลๆเพียงใดเราก็ช่างมัน

kon man ja bpai glai-glai piang dai rao gor chaang man

no matter how far it is, it doen't matter.

แค่ให้ได้เจอคุณเธอที่ทำโรตีก็แล้วกัน

kae hai daai jer koon ter tee tam roh dtee gor laew gan

Just to see the girl who sells roti.

แล้วก็มาเจอ แล้วก็เจอเธอ ตะลึง

laew gor maa jer laew gor jer ter dta-leung

Just to see her, and when I saw her I was enraptured.

เพราะเธอตัวจริงตากลมทรงโตพอๆ กับลูกโป่ง

pror ter dtua jing dtaa glom song dtoh por por gap look-bponge

Because her eyes were round and her shape was relly good.

further lyrics - quite a few - at www.ethaimusic DOT com/lyrics3/476.htm