Warren ends White House bid, leading Biden, Sanders to fight for Democratic nod

webfact

24 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Trump certainly has Alzheimer's Disease which has advanced since 2016.  His speech is slurred, he wanders off the topic, can seldom manage a complete sentence, has a vocabulary much reduced to what you hear from him in interviews from the 80's, had an emergency trip to Walter Reed in November probably the result of a fall after which his doctor tailed him everywhere, and is full of rage.  All of these are symptoms of Alzheimer's which affects every aspect of mental and physical functioning.  

I expect that Trump will refuse to debate the Democrat candidate, because he can no longer manage enough coherence to participate.  The mainstream media hardly touch the issue of Trump's Alzheimer's, but wait until he falls down in public after which that will be the only topic.

Not sure about the specific diagnosis but yes there has been a marked negative change. 

I think there is a good chance 45 will refuse to debate anyone. As incumbent he has a natural great advantage. Why should he take any risks? Also he's already hinted as much saying such debates are rigged by the "enemy of the people" media. 

• Haha 2

On 3/6/2020 at 11:49 PM, JHolmesJr said:

You make it sound like Trump is presiding over a country run by a military junta.

They do. They screech same thing over and over and over. And then you ask them, well what is he doing...

*crickets*

• Like 2

22 hours ago, cmarshall said:

This was a guy in total control of his faculties.  No doubt, like all these TV occasions, he knew precisely what questions were coming down the pipeline, but even so , he had to speak for a whole hour without the aid of a teleprompter. 

Here is Trump, without a teleprompter, in Atlanta. It's frightening. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2125662/Video-Trump-brags-super-genius-uncle-MIT-professor.html

On 3/6/2020 at 8:06 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

That is one argument. The other is that she pretended to be an ethnic minority to capitalize on the "affirmative action" movement and further her career. That this fraud helped her career immeasurably sets alarm bells ringing for me. I would like to see a full investigation and if it is found that she did unfairly use her pretend ethnic minority status to further her career then she must pay back all salaries, and serve prison time. 

She was the most insincere out of all the dem candidates(remember that toe curling "i'm gonna go get me a beer" video??), and I'm glad she has dropped out. Now it's time to face lady justice.

I rarely agree with your opinions but this is spot on. She is a weather vane pointing in whatever direction the money is blowing. Say what you will about Sanders, his record is the most stable of all candidates.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oby said:

Demand Bloomberg help the tulsi campaign.

Of color..check

Female..check

Got more balls than Biden or sanders..check

And will go the distance in debate with trump.

Wake up dems, or 4 more years

No. 

Tulsi. 

Loved by 45 fans.

Loathed by democrats.

• Like 1