Warren ends White House bid, leading Biden, Sanders to fight for Democratic nod

webfact

12 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

I see what you did there....I didn't criticise their age btw.

Trump may be 70ish....but I think the guy has more energy than most 40 year olds.

Really?  C'mon, do you really think he could even do 5 legit pushups? 2?

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Really?  C'mon, do you really think he could even do 5 legit pushups? 2?

Energy and strength are 2 different things.

Could you do 5 pushups? I know I would be struggling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

I see what you did there....I didn't criticise their age btw.

Trump may be 70ish....but I think the guy has more energy than most 40 year olds.

True, he plays much more golf than them.

• Like 1

After moths of smearing each other, pointing out how incompetent the others are, when Bernie and Joe are done flaming each other, and Joe gets the nomination, all of them will come together and say "Joe's is the best man for the job!"

At least with Trump, the feuds that developed during the primaries are the same feuds carried on throughout his presidency. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bernie is now accepting his lot in life.  Perhaps someone just bought him another house.  Operation Screw Bernie has succeeded and is now complete.

"Bernie Sanders says he would support Joe Biden’s presidential candidacy if the former vice president goes to the Democratic National Convention with the most delegates but not with a nomination-clinching majority."

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-05/bernie-sanders-joe-biden-delegates-plurality-convention

Edited by Kelsall
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Bernie is now accepting his lot in life.  Perhaps someone just bought him another house.  Operation Screw Bernie has succeeded and is now complete.

"Bernie Sanders says he would support Joe Biden’s presidential candidacy if the former vice president goes to the Democratic National Convention with the most delegates but not with a nomination-clinching majority."

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-05/bernie-sanders-joe-biden-delegates-plurality-convention

That post share is considerate of you? Bernie shows class. Why share that?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It will simply be about uniting to defeat the existential threat to American democracy in the white house. 

You make it sound like Trump is presiding over a country run by a military junta.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1