what medication for covid 19?

Orton Rd

Build up and get a little fat. I got sick before with a virus and didn't eat for a week. They reckon one reason slightly overweight people have longer lifespans is they can better cope with illness. As a lung medicine I'd recommend eucalyptus oil, as an inhalant. It might not cure it but it relieves the symptoms. And, of course, lots of fruit. 

5 hours ago, anthony0339 said:

Why on earth are you posting this nonsense? If you get sick, go to the hospital, get treated, and the doctor will prescribe the correct medicine and treatment. If you think the Thai hospitals, doctors, and Thailand environment are not good enough for you, then excise your rights to leave the country to a better place. Self treatment of this virus is stupid and not fair for the rest of the public and people around you. Think about it!

hahaha, so called EXPERTS , specially in thailand,  get 0 from me

I believe in medicine, urgent care, EMERGENCY, the rest is a SCAM with pills that make people even more sick, with side effects WORSE than your disease and pill A never been tested with the effects of pill B, C, D, E ....

I try to stay out of that whole SCAMMERY of fake doctors who are indoctrinated by big pharma

you have the flu or corona, what will a hospital do ? paracetamol + a 20.000 baht per day hospital bed ?

2 hours ago, emptypockets said:

I ended up on an IV drip to treat a major inner ear infection - blood and pus coming out of my ear. It had the potential to kill apparently if it had spread further into my skull.

Now I listen to trained medical professionals. No more quack cures for me.

funny how you will put the blame on the vitamin C for this

look up for scientists, testing high dose IV vitamin C (don't know what you took? gummy bears) can be virucidal

Is Vitamin C an antiviral?
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is one of the well-known anti-viral agents, especially to influenza virus. Since the in vivo anti-viral effect is still controversial, we investigated whether vitamin C could regulate influenza virus infection in vivo by using Gulo (-/-) mice, which cannot synthesize vitamin C like humans.

why does big pharma not jump onto this ?

BECAUSE VITAMIN C cannot be patented into a drug

big pharma is now fishing for a part of a 35 BLLION --DOLLAR --- vaccine market !!!

Coronavirus highlights the $35 billion vaccine market.

Edited by justin case

12 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Anyone seeking medical advice on TV must already be delirious from fever.

Reading through the first page of posts, it really is a case of the blind leading the brain dead. It's a miracle that Darwin's survival theory hasn't come into play and culled more of the farang population.

THIS! 

Currently, there is no known treatment, nor vaccine for covid-19 so stop spreading fake information. 

Antivirals, including HIV treatments have not shown much promise.  Even social media like Facebook is trying to remove all mention of covid-19 treatments/prevention because they do nothing.

I'm surprised nobody has suggested leeches and regular bleeding to let out all those "bad" covid viruses!

I know!  How about vitamins A-thru-K via suppositories?  No need to verify, I swear they work so just give 'em a shove!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2020 at 5:25 AM, Sheryl said:

Why on earth would you buy chloroquine?

Hi Sheryl,

I read this thread to the end hoping you would recommend what to take if you are self quarantining. All I know is rest and liquids. What else please?

6 hours ago, Sheryl said:

A post with quack "information" has been removed.

Faraday has it right. Get a grip, all of you. 

Hey Sheryl, are you hearing anecdotel evidence of a greater number of corona virus victims at hospitals? or is Thailand lucky so far?

On 3/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, PPMMUU said:

If you have someone in your care that is suspected to have COVID-19 please contact healthcare provider nearby. DO NOT TREAT THEM AT HOME.

I'm in the UK at the moment and the advice is to stay away from hospitals and self isolate. There is no special treatment for flu. Paracetamol or Ibuprofen to keep the temperature down and drink plenty of fluids to stop it developing into Pneumonia.

2 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

I'm in the UK at the moment and the advice is to stay away from hospitals and self isolate. There is no special treatment for flu. Paracetamol or Ibuprofen to keep the temperature down and drink plenty of fluids to stop it developing into Pneumonia.

There is treatments for "flu" notably Tamiflu. This thread is not about the "flu". 

On 3/7/2020 at 10:19 AM, Orton Rd said:

Bit hard to get chloroquine, not available in watsons boots, pure etc, had to order from a local large pharmacy.

Did you get it?

Bayer supposedly doesn't produce it anymore

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Have a whole book on it, a lot more to it than just a sleep aid

Melatonin is a substance the body produces. It sort of tells the body that it's time to get tired. There's no way any doctor or hospital tells people to take Melatonin when having a flu.