300-400 suspected new coronavirus infections investigated in Thailand every day

rooster59

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

Weird they doing all these virus investigations here but why the results taking so long?

In my homecountry they got a special CT scan that tells u within 30 minutes if u have the virus or not !!

aren't you getting it, investigations in Thailand are one thing - results are something entirely different

I could go on and make an extremely huge contribution to this thread but in all honesty if you haven't got it by now you never will

I will give you a couple of lines

There is no real democracy here, everything is controlled and filtered by powerful people ............everything, yes even doctors, this is not the west were we have rules and a right to question 

TVF is not hosted in Thailand 

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Weird they doing all these virus investigations here but why the results taking so long?

In my homecountry they got a special CT scan that tells u within 30 minutes if u have the virus or not !!

It's not a special scan. It's a way to diagnose a pneumonia and it's not as accurate. They probably still do the test after the CT scan for confirmation. I'm pretty sure they use the same scan in Thailand but they are not confirmed until tested by 2 labs. 

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

aren't you getting it, investigations in Thailand are one thing - results are something entirely different

I could go on and make an extremely huge contribution to this thread but in all honesty if you haven't got it by now you never will

I will give you a couple of lines

There is no real democracy here, everything is controlled and filtered by powerful people ............everything, yes even doctors, this is not the west were we have rules and a right to question 

TVF is not hosted in Thailand 

Animal Farm is a good reference point here and other members can probably suggest other appropriate reading matter that describes this political world.

There IS another factor here and it needs to be said. Actually, I know it's a reminder for others but still.

The man who calls us shabby and dirty is a builder by trade. As with politics everywhere, the person in charge is often grossly unsuited to the job. The fact that this man inhabits the alt right is yet another dimension.

I was called an imbecile by an imbecile last week for arguing against all of the naysayers here who really know so little, although this thread is much better than lat week's bombardment. If you follow more than one source of information about this crisis and not just TV threads, you WILL see that Thailand has been and is testing, it is treating ... I was called an imbecile because the clown I was addressing didn't want to believe that Thailand was taking any measures at all.

Finally, the story of the actor is out in the open now and that is the epitome of the Animal Farm syndrome. A man innocently posted what he considered to be facts and because it cut across the grain of the government narrative, he was threatened with prison and so on. When his wife posted the medical certificate to prove their point, they were told that they would be taken to another testing point ...

The message is, we can all get excited about what we think we know but the bottom line is for us to take a more measured view. And no, I do not think everything in the world is rosy!

• Like 1