Two new cases take Thailand's Covid-19 total to 50

Jonathan Fairfield

23 hours ago, ukrules said:

I tend to give this theory some credit based on the numbers of Singapore, it's still going up in Singapore but that's to be expected.

What I'm looking for is slowness as opposed to massive acceleration which seems to be happening in countries like Italy, France and Germany which are all pretty cold right now.

Transmission in the main occur with close contact. Good examples are flights etc along with shopping plaza etc etc. Most of which have climate control. 

Australia just now coming to end of summer. 70 cases 3 deaths. Past months hotter than Thailand.

Recently AU Dr returned from o/s (positive).

Went to work and dealt with 70 patients.

He could of treated them in Alaska or Melbourne....same result.

• Like 1

Now officially tied with Iceland.

Singapore with three times as many cases and Malaysia with approaching twice as many. Neither place accommodates nearly as many foreign invaders as Thailand. (And both of them hot countries.)

It seems like reporters could just visit 20 big hospitals and get a real picture of the situation.   Oh wait they are under a gag order.  All communication must go through some top dog.  

Similar to what USA is trying to do.  But here doctors are defying  this muzzle.  

Report as of 7th March says the following...

Laboratory results of the other 4,316 PUI showed 2,553 negative results to the virus causing COVID-19 and results are pending for 1,763 PUI.

https://ddc.moph.go.th/viralpneumonia/eng/file/situation/situation-no64-070363.pdf

Thailand is simply never going to get those tests finalised and is doing only a minimum of testing. Soon Thailand will be the only country in the world with under 100 official cases. Never mind that they are exporting the virus to other countries and creating a completely false picture of the real situation.

• Like 2

This nursing home is at the center of Washington's coronavirus. Here's what one first responder saw there

"Some Life Care Center residents have gone from no symptoms to acute symptoms within an hour, Killian said.

"We've had patients die relatively quickly under those circumstances," he said."

Hmmm...  

I wonder how the "patients" down at that "Life Care center" called Pattaya are doing? ????

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

This nursing home is at the center of Washington's coronavirus. Here's what one first responder saw there

"Some Life Care Center residents have gone from no symptoms to acute symptoms within an hour, Killian said.

"We've had patients die relatively quickly under those circumstances," he said."

Hmmm...  

I wonder how the "patients" down at that "Life Care center" called Pattaya are doing? ????

Back about 1978 at age 25 I got my first case of flu (So they said) in Thailand.  I went from feeling OK to flat on my back in well under an hour.  It was very sudden. Happens ...

8 hours ago, mbenson said:

Now officially tied with Iceland.

Singapore with three times as many cases and Malaysia with approaching twice as many. Neither place accommodates nearly as many foreign invaders as Thailand. (And both of them hot countries.)

The population of Singapore comprises about one third foreign residents. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Singapore