Mask hoarding: Facebook photos were edited, deputy minister claims

webfact

I know for a fact that a big public hospital in Chiangmai ran out of masks for their medical staff this week;
I was asked to donate some ( I gave 15) by my sister-in-law who is a nurse there. Now we know why. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, monkfish said:

If you need Face Masks you can now order on AliExpress before they were out of stock but now they have them again.
100 for $50 probably made in Thailand lol.

I put an order in to a seller on Aliexpress in late Jan this year.   They got back to me 2 weeks ago saying the government in China took their stock and it would be 3 months before they could supply. I'd email to confirm that they had stock. And ask if they can EMS the order.   If they cannot I  would doubt their claim they have stock!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Photos edited? Pffffft

What about the video? 

He said they're not his masks. He just stumbled upon them and thought he'd let word out as there's a shortage.

Just a good man promoting other people's criminal enterprises. Not his own. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Whatever he says the Masks are still not reaching Pharmacy's as it was promised they would.  This morning i visited Pharmacy's in Tesco, Big C, Watsons, Boots and two private ones in Chiang Mai and it was 'No Have'.   They don't have a clue when they will get any either !

What on earth do you need masks for? Are you a medical person caring for a sick person? Are you suffering from the Covid symptoms yourself? OR are just trying to deprive people who really need the masks from having them? Do tell.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

He said they're not his masks. He just stumbled upon them and thought he'd let word out as there's a shortage.

geez... double crossing his faithful accomplices! he'll disappear down under the next housing project

37 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Would an honest outstanding convicted drug dealer ever lie, no - couldn't be possible. 

• Haha 1