Trump says coronavirus will 'go away' as pressure grows for economic relief

webfact

7 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

It's the lame go-to narrative when the facts are so overwhelmingly against you that deflections are all you've got.

what facts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A post with unattributed content has been removed, please include a valid link to the source of information when posting. 

A Twitter post has been removed as well as a reply, this is a forum, not a Twitter site.

Some troll posts and the replies have now been removed.

Edited by metisdead

3 hours ago, albertik said:

I didn't say the Dems caused the collapse. I said that they are wanting the markets to collapse and hyping the covid threat.  Bill Mayer or whatever his name is said that what is needed to get rid of Trump is a recession.

My mistake! I must have been mislead by this part of your post: "Personally I have lost approx. 90,000 Bht due to dems hyperboly"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Are you suggesting that China intentionally created this virus and then covered up the outbreak so they could hopefully deny their role in its creation?

I dont beleive I ever said or implied that.

2 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

You may soon qualify for the ignore list as per your request.

Please. What do I have to do. I figure the more folks that ignore me, the more fun this Forum will be for me.

2 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Apropos of nothing I had no idea how many times I touched my face in a day. 

I wear a bandanna a lot...well its because of the dust, but it works for face touching too. And nose picking.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rabas said:

They're going to ask why on Earth didn't we do something about China's CCP before this mess? It's not like we didn't have warnings.

Yes China will need to nuke those markets moving forward for probably without them we wouldn't be where we are. The planet is on warning to clean up it's messes. 

1 hour ago, URMySunshine said:

Yes China will need to nuke those markets moving forward for probably without them we wouldn't be where we are. The planet is on warning to clean up it's messes. 

There are wet markets all across Asia, Thailand included

3 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Are you suggesting that China intentionally created this virus and then covered up the outbreak so they could hopefully deny their role in its creation?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity..... Hanlon's razor.

You may soon qualify for the ignore list as per your request.

Possible. Viruses are the weapons of the future.

• Like 1

BREAKING

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/03/12/trump-florida-meeting-brazil-official-now-has-coronavirus/5031802002/

A senior adviser to Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro tested positive for the novel coronavirus, just five days after he was among a group of officials who met with President Donald Trump. 

Wajngarten posted a photo of himself standing next to the U.S. president at Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida on Saturday. (The man in the glasses). 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/us/politics/trump-bolsonaro-brazil-tariffs.html

Image result for wajngarten

3ce12147-367a-4af6-94ac-255e0072b2c5-AFP_AFP_1PP1AH.jpg?width=1080&quality=50

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Like 1