Thailand confirms 6 new COVID-19 infections, 59 cases in total

Jonathan Fairfield

Got it at a tourist attraction.   So tell the World all tourist attractions in Thailand are a risk to catch the virus.  I guess the virus just hangs out at Thailand tourist attractions.   No way he was near another person in last 21 days?   Who thai health  officials are so smart. No need to find out who at unsaid Thailand tourist attraction gave him covid-19

Edited by Elkski

I went to a random Central Plaza shopping mall today. They do have hand sanitizers available at all the entrances. Good. However - and I think more importantly - when I went to the washroom to wash my hands thoroughly before eating, while I was doing that I saw two Central staffers who didn't wash their hands at all after using the facilities.

That would be plain disgusting even without COVID-19, but it's very common. Now it's outright criminal. If they cannot even get people to wash their hands after visiting the loo, what hope is there?

Edited by Caldera
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, stouricks said:

Surely the virus can 'attack' anyone. But it is the elderly people, usually those with other conditions, who's immune system cannot fight the attack.

You can't die from it, if you don't have it. And the stats keep showing mainly younger people infected in Thailand. At least from what I can tell. You can never be sure about anything, here.