Kate Beckinsale recalls shocking incident with Harvey Weinstein and says he punished her 'for years'

snoop1130

Kate Beckinsale recalls shocking incident with Harvey Weinstein and says he punished her 'for years'

By JOANNA CRAWLEY

25872958-8103581-image-m-24_1584000348520.jpg

Reveal: Kate Beckinsale has recalled a shocking encounter with Harvey Weinstein, hours after the disgraced movie mogul was sentenced to 23 years in prison (pictured at a Miramax party in 2004)

Kate Beckinsale has recalled a shocking encounter with Harvey Weinstein after the disgraced movie mogul was sentenced to 23 years in prison. 

The British actress penned an emotional Instagram message on Wednesday hours after Weinstein, 67, was sentenced in Manhattan criminal court following his convictions last month for forcibly performing oral sex on production assistant Mimi Haleyi in 2006 and third degree rape for the attack on Jessica Mann in 2013.

Kate recalled how Weinstein had forced the cast of her hit 2001 movie Serendipity to go ahead with the New York premiere of the film mere weeks after 9/11, before accusing her of 'ruining' the premiere in a shocking rant. 

Kate shared two photos from the October 2001 premiere, showing herself and Weinstein on the red carpet.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8103581/Kate-Beckinsale-reveals-shocking-incident-Harvey-Weinstein-Serendipity-premiere.html

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How shocking. How often did she complain about that in the last 19 years?

Maybe give her another 10 years and let's see what she will "remember" after that time.

Me2, yeah sure.

You wouldn't believe how naked she was in one of her first movies 'Haunted (1995)' when she was about 20 years old.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You wouldn't believe how naked she was in one of her first movies 'Haunted (1995)' when she was about 20 years old.

Googled thanks. She has or had a nice <deleted> 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How shocking. How often did she complain about that in the last 19 years?

Maybe give her another 10 years and let's see what she will "remember" after that time.

Me2, yeah sure.

And he's got 23 years to tell all the other prisoners "I'm innocent, It wasn't me! I didn't do nothin' "

• Haha 1

I can't help but think that being felt up on occasion was one of the inconveniences of being a woman much like boys being bullied. Now it seems the culture has changed and we are judging the past using the values of today. This does not excuse Harvey in any way. I am just saying we can see how difficult this issue is to rectify. 

Today we have "Me Too" and Bully boxes in the main offices of schools throughout the in the US. This is progress perhaps, but should we be prosecuting people from 20+ years ago - This is the burning question. There must be another way. How many guys out there perhaps copped a feel when they knew the lady was not "into it" really? Should you turn yourself in?????? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jingjai9 said:

I can't help but think that being felt up on occasion was one of the inconveniences of being a woman much like boys being bullied. Now it seems the culture has changed and we are judging the past using the values of today. This does not excuse Harvey in any way. I am just saying we can see how difficult this issue is to rectify. 

Today we have "Me Too" and Bully boxes in the main offices of schools throughout the in the US. This is progress perhaps, but should we be prosecuting people from 20+ years ago - This is the burning question. There must be another way. How many guys out there perhaps copped a feel when they knew the lady was not "into it" really? Should you turn yourself in?????? 

Inconveniences - "king'hell. Women had to put up with constant verbal sexual harassment, having their bums touched, sometimes more, in the work place when I started work. I was shocked at how some of my colleagues behaved, their lack of morals or any respect. Even to the point where I had to pull one prat to one side and tell him if he carried on harassing a female friend I'd kick the <deleted> out of him. Ladies had to rely on sensible male colleagues protecting them. Many perverts were old married managers looking for a young bit on the side. I had to drive one lady home from a company function because she was so scared of one manager's constant smarmy offers.

And you think it was an acceptable "inconvenience". Bit like all the racial abuse and bullying that went on then too. Just a tad inconvenient from those who had to put up with it!

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Snackbar said:

The Daily Mail, a comic for adults, only has one purpose, sell newspapers by any means.  

Gotta feel for Harvey, forced oral sex on a menstruating woman. Unbelievable.

No it isnt. People have all sorts of fetishes. Especially ego maniacs like him.

• Haha 1

Baer boxer - I said "inconvenient" because that was the way society viewed sexual harrassment. Otherwise we would have had "Me Too" many years ago along with prosecutions that were contmeporaneous with the crime. 

Inconvenient, in my original post of earlier today is not  meant to be a casual term. It is the tacit message that has been passed on to women from generation to generation in the past.

The last track played at any disco was a slow number, probably still is. An opportunity to Hook up and head off home, if it had a pulse.

Most would have been blind drunk, certainly under the influence, and one night stands were common place.

With that in mind, a young women could take advantage of a pi@@ed up young man. If that young women then goes on to become rich and famous,  is the man going to bleet about being abused?

World’s gone mad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m so frigin sick ... all I can think about is totally punish that Beckinsdale pussy mak mak! 
I think n feel it’s good to out the misogynist <deleted> in society (and no I don’t see my last remarks about felines as misogynist just sexual and healthy passion) sadly though I think the pendulum has swung a long way to the right with ‘the movement’. I have seen in domestic violence programs which Weinstein behaviour is part of (or communal social sexual violence if you prefer) how all men are assumed to be predators. And the rage and shaming of men by women is given free reign ( take a good gander at the characterisations of men in our media?!!?! Buffoons, incompetent, clowns (yeah we participate in that persona don’t we fellas?!?!), idiots that need women to guide (mother!) them lest they disintegrate into some unspeakable Gollum like creatures.

God help any man who dares to speak of these things cause very swiftly he is labelled (often seen by his own sex as a traitor too for daring to point to the pain n shame of such relational dynamics!); ‘Oh! oh, you’re just an atypical misogynist future predator because you dare say such things, your denying The Truth and excusing violence against women.

• Like 1