ovid-19 in Chiang mai

Maybole

The Boss returned from the local village market this afternoon with the news that "hundreds of people in Chiang mai are ill with this new virus and 12 have already died". I fail to understand who benefits from this obviously false news.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The  Boss?  Ok!  And 12 people have died.  There is  no other current  cause  of  death in the world now that can not be accorded  to  C-19 in some paranoid distortion?  Has  anyone  actually  considered the question  of how  many people die in Thailand  from  cumulative  causes?

Take  any such  cause : Road  accident, workplace  accident, "natural" causes,  suicide, HIV, dengue, malaria, Lepto, Lyme disease, murder, drowning  etc etc and put those  numbers  up  against C-19 mortality.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The Boss is She Who Must

I agree, how many have died from their pre-existing illnesses but coincidentally also had Covid-19 virus?

be obeyed.

I watch these fugures with schepyicism, how since most of the fatalities are reported to have serios existing health conditions, how can we be certain that Covid-19 killed them and not the pre-existing illness?

23 hours ago, shadowofacloud said:

And I thought this will be about a modern adaptation of Metamorphoses.

Due to the fact we are in TH I expected something about Medicamina Faciei Feminae ...

• Haha 1