Australia announces 14 day self isolation for international arrivals

4 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Another inexperienced politician who thinks dirty foreigners are the risk.

Just wash your hands, man up, and stop wrecking the economy.

I take my hat off to ScoMo for having the balls and putting Ozzies 1st, winter is on their doorstep and it could get much much worse.

If you think manning up is by washing hands vs wrecking the economy, well, what can I say, perhaps keeping people well apart from each other and events will reduce the numbers of infected and spreading it even more to put the hospitals on overload, then what, turn people away, especially the older, more frail.

I take it maths wasn't your best subject ?

Ozzie, ozzie, ozzie, oi, oi, oi ! ! ! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Another inexperienced politician who thinks dirty foreigners are the risk.

Just wash your hands, man up, and stop wrecking the economy.

What are you talking about?

“Chief medical officer Brendan Murphy was asked on the ABC's Insiders program this morning if Australia was considering lockdown measures similar to those in Europe.”

if this, then hardly inexperienced or a politician... if this, 

“Mr Morrison says the new advice was agreed upon at today's National Security Committee meeting.”

then again, hardly inexperienced or political.

I’m wondering, do you have an issue with worlds best practitioners?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, madmen said:

Well unfortunately I fly in on the 20th , however as part of the stimulus package all pensioners get $750 if in the country on 31st march so I get paid $375 A WEEK to stay home and watch netflix an 0rder woolworths home delivery ( if there is anything left to deliver) and drink superb wine with superb cheeses?. I can live with that

Get some good wine there for 200baht. Lol

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Yes. Going to cost the Oz economy dearly- end of forecast budget surplus for 19/20. 

I think the Aus economy will take a greater hit if they just let these filthy international travelers  enter freely.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, UbonThani said:

How do u self isolate and buy food?

Takeaways? Then the delivery guy is at risk.

How do they enforce this? They cant.

Its a joke.

Order online, the supermarkets do that in this day and age.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Its a joke.

You have to put some trust in people to "do the right thing, remember that add, dezavu 

Image result for do the right thing sticker

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Don Mega said:
3 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

wer saying this is - but the go was they were letting in only one or two at a atime, to do their shopping!

Its a joke.

Order online, the supermarkets do that in this day and age.

not half'n'hr ago on the News... didn't catch where they were reporting about, but; I heard the bit where someone said they were only allowed to go outside, to the shop (only the 'one' from a household)

- and when get to the shop, only one shopper at a time allowed to enter to individually shop.

Certainly weird... 

2 minutes ago, tifino said:

not half'n'hr ago on the News... didn't catch where they were reporting about, but; I heard the bit where someone said they were only allowed to go outside, to the shop (only the 'one' from a household)

- and when get to the shop, only one shopper at a time allowed to enter to individually shop.

Certainly weird... 

One does not need to leave the house to order online... thats one of the marvel's the internet has brought us.