The Global Financial Reset is Coming Soon

40 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Nothing like an open debate :cheesy:

Can´t be discussed, out of one simple reason. You believe in another boom regarding crypto, I don´t. I do believe in a small and steady raise over the long future, but that´s it.

3 hours ago, CharlieK said:

XRP scam. 

No, it´s not a scam. It is just considered to be an unsafe investment. It´s actually not unsafe either, but how much you will make and how quick that will go? Nobody knows.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

No, it´s not a scam. It is just considered to be an unsafe investment. It´s actually not unsafe either, but how much you will make and how quick that will go? Nobody knows.

When is a coin not a scam? When it's an unsafe to investment! If they got that 55 billion XRP out of escrow XRRP might have a chance. But Tether is doing better than XRP as a stable coin. The Banks might use Ripple but they will never use XRP. 

Edited by CharlieK
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, CharlieK said:

When is a coin not a scam? When it's an unsafe to investment! If they got that 55 billion XRP out of escrow XRRP might have a chance. But Tether is doing better than XRP as a stable coin. The Banks might use Ripple but they will never use XRP. 

Somee of the largest banks in the world are already using XRP. :cheesy:

Edited by Neeranam

29 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

They were also heavily invested in Enron, Lehman and Tyco, used Arthur Anderson for their audits and had a bunch of their assets insured by AIG.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Neeranam said:

No they are not using XRP they are using the Ripple system but not XRP. You make the typical error in confusing Ripple with XRP. Why do Ripple have billions of XRP in escrow, what does that do to the value of XRP, If banks were really using XRP why is it only valued at 0.14¢?  

Your going to be a bag holder for a very long time. 555

• Haha 1

Hmmm,  some pretty savvy investors on this forum.   I really can't measure up, but i did make

one really great investment about 5 years ago.  At that time, out of the blue, Gillete stopped making the razor blades that I had been using for years.  Finished.  No mas !  

So out they come with the Vector model.  Not quite the same quality but still ok.  On sale I was

buying the 4 pack for about 49 baht or so.  Buying.  And buying.  The blades now go for somewhere in the 75 baht range.  And who knows when BANG  they stop making these and force us to buy some "newer and better and more expensive" model.   Well,  I am still set for at least another 5 years.  So,  i figure i have made a 50 percent profit (no risk, as the price NEVER goes down)  .  And I sleep well knowing my investment will not give me a steep haircut one day.

Just a close shave.   OK OK   I didn't make 2000 percent,  but hey....  WB would be proud of me i'm sure.  "Buy the things that people use" .   Thanks Warren

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, rumak said:

Hmmm,  some pretty savvy investors on this forum.   I really can't measure up, but i did make

one really great investment about 5 years ago.  At that time, out of the blue, Gillete stopped making the razor blades that I had been using for years.  Finished.  No mas !  

So out they come with the Vector model.  Not quite the same quality but still ok.  On sale I was

buying the 4 pack for about 49 baht or so.  Buying.  And buying.  The blades now go for somewhere in the 75 baht range.  And who knows when BANG  they stop making these and force us to buy some "newer and better and more expensive" model.   Well,  I am still set for at least another 5 years.  So,  i figure i have made a 50 percent profit (no risk, as the price NEVER goes down)  .  And I sleep well knowing my investment will not give me a steep haircut one day.

Just a close shave.   OK OK   I didn't make 2000 percent,  but hey....  WB would be proud of me i'm sure.  "Buy the things that people use" .   Thanks Warren

1925BC0D-D0D2-4A32-B51F-5A54EF3D2A62.jpeg

5272BFC2-6B1E-4A49-B8C7-2EE612EDD21F.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CharlieK said:

No they are not using XRP they are using the Ripple system but not XRP. You make the typical error in confusing Ripple with XRP. Why do Ripple have billions of XRP in escrow, what does that do to the value of XRP, If banks were really using XRP why is it only valued at 0.14¢?  

Have you ever heard of ODL, formerly Xrapid. 

Maybe you don't think Santader is a bank, or Siam Commercial, or Bank of America and the many others that are already using and plan to use this year. 

https://community.bloom.globalenglish.com/write/Magazines-Vs.-Webzines--1057735

12 hours ago, CharlieK said:

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Have you ever heard of ODL, formerly Xrapid. 

Maybe you don't think Santader is a bank, or Siam Commercial, or Bank of America and the many others that are already using and plan to use this year. 

https://community.bloom.globalenglish.com/write/Magazines-Vs.-Webzines--1057735

Xrapid is not XRP. But you believe what you want. Good luck to you. So how long have you held XRP and what was the highest price you paid for it? 

It is possible there will be a run on banks.

In these times people need liquidity and often they don't trust banks to hold their cash.

But banks survived the Spanish Flu, the 1930s Depression, WWII, so did strong companies.

The economy may go through very tough times, but will not implode or go away. 

I will not be hoarding Vodka to barter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CharlieK said:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/santander-xrp-payments-ripple/

Banco Santander got confused with XRP and Ripple, and mistakenly announced that they’re using XRP for payments across 19 countries. Later, responding to an XRP enthusiast, the company apologized for providing incorrect information.

lol you believe this <deleted>? Banco Santander is not a UK-based financial institution, it's the 16th largest bank in the world and is Spanish. If you think banks like this, Bank of America, Siam Commercial don't know if they are using XRP or not, you are totally mistaken, to say it nicely. I know for a fact that BoA are going to issue a statement soon about using XRP, and to explain the leaked document saying  exactly that.

Edited by Neeranam

38 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

lol you believe this <deleted>? Banco Santander is not a UK-based financial institution, it's the 16th largest bank in the world and is Spanish. If you think banks like this, Bank of America, Siam Commercial don't know if they are using XRP or not, you are totally mistaken, to say it nicely. I know for a fact that BoA are going to issue a statement soon about using XRP, and to explain the leaked document saying  exactly that.

Bank of America also are not using XRP.

https://u.today/xrp-fans-rejoice-bank-of-america-names-ripple-innovative-technology-maker

Bank of America trials XRPL-based solution

Previously, U.Today shared the news with the community that BoA publicly admitted testing a product based on Ripple’s XRP Ledger – it is called simply ‘the Ripple project’.

The fact was confirmed by BoA’s spokesperson. However, the same person confirmed that the institution does not plan to start using XRP yet.

Oh and guess what!

https://www.pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2019/siam-ripple-xrp/

Thailand’s Siam Commercial Bank won’t be using Ripple’s XRP technology despite earlier announcements of such plans.

According to reports in BlockTribune on Monday (June 10), Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) retracted a previous statement that it was planning to integrate use of Ripple’s XRP token to power cross-border B2B payments. The financial institution announced in April a collaboration with PPT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP).

Their initiative would deploy the XRP digital token to power cross-border B2B payments for PTTEP, which SCB said would result in “payments [reaching] destinations within one minute, compared to one-to-two days with conventional methods.”

Next..........

12 hours ago, Logosone said:

It is possible there will be a run on banks.

In these times people need liquidity and often they don't trust banks to hold their cash.

But banks survived the Spanish Flu, the 1930s Depression, WWII, so did strong companies.

The economy may go through very tough times, but will not implode or go away. 

I will not be hoarding Vodka to barter.

You are correct some will survive. But during these events in the past Central Banks didnt create Trillions in currency and pile up massive debts. This is the issue. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2020 at 11:18 AM, GeorgeCross said:

this XRP?

sure looks like its ready for a breakout 

any day now.. :cheesy:

F0549992-2A59-416D-8CA0-04118341E39E.png

6 weeks later, it is 7+ baht. 

Not a bad return(50%), if you'd bought then ????

Not as fast as I'd thought, but watch this space, things starting to happen. 

• Confused 1