Looking For New Love

after 4 years aparted away from my Thai bf, now try to make a long term relation

with a good looking with a good mind farang living at Bangkok who is between 20-37 years, any nationality. Me, good looking in majority Thai style, not EXOTIC looks, like some, majority come from some part of Thailand (tan skin and or a flattened nose) My profile 178/60 ageXX he he! well educated, hold a master degree from No 1 University in Thailand, stable financial, own house.

I am seeking for a serious relation, trying with Farang.....Any way, if you think you would try an EXOTIC boy (tan skin with a flattened nose); I am not!

If you think to love a guy to whom you waste money for his new mobile phone, for his apartment, for luxurious food seved with French wine or at a romantic restaurant; I am not type. If you want to be looked by millions eyes of looking down when walking with some guys; sorry I am not and don't want to be that!

Firstly, ask yourself what do you want ; money boy? exotic boy? please go to pataya, but if not, come to talk...ok? with your recent photo...See you and have fun. contact me at [email protected]