Closing land borders, flying in only with health certificate

Today there was some meeting, after which Anutin said that they will close the land borders for foreigners.

This article doesn't specify at which day they will close. But looking at how sudden the other countries closed their borders...

Thai source: https://www.khaosod.co.th/breaking-news/news_3784261

Starting 22.03.2020 everybody flying into Thailand will be required to show a health certificate stating that they don't have the Corona virus at checkin or they will be denied boarding. This seems to apply even to Thai citizens.

Thai source: https://www.khaosod.co.th/breaking-news/news_3784878

Anyone know just how you can actually get a medical certificate .?

asking around in the uk, it seems almost impossible to get one 

im in the uk, with thai lady, trying to change my flights to get back to Bangkok, but would be after the 22nd. Not sure what I can do if this is enforced, need to get back to house and shop in Issaan before long

You are correct there is no way to get a certificate from a doctor in the uk, there was a large queue of Thais at the embassy in London today, have a look at the embassy information on facebook , you can ask questions there. im supposed to go in 2 weeks

Edited by howerde
spelling

2 hours ago, Joinaman said:

Anyone know just how you can actually get a medical certificate .?

asking around in the uk, it seems almost impossible to get one 

im in the uk, with thai lady, trying to change my flights to get back to Bangkok, but would be after the 22nd. Not sure what I can do if this is enforced, need to get back to house and shop in Issaan before long

She will be allowed but you've got no chance for the foreseeable future