BTS lift guy who shocked netizens with disgusting behavior is arrested - He's a 32 year old Thai

rooster59

3 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

I AM! just waiting for a new passport

this forum has become quite hostile recently - maybe the guy should mind his own business and take care of his own affairs instead of giving out instructions to others  

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, smedly said:

this forum has become quite hostile recently - maybe the guy should mind his own business and take care of his own affairs instead of giving out instructions to others  

Maybe the panickers and the haters and the pessimists need to chill out.

If Im going to die, I would prefer it to be with a smile on my face because I am joining the universe, vis a vis screaming and crying and thrashing about in fear because Im scared.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

This stuff happens in all countries,this time it was caught on camera and he is a Thai National according to reports. In a time of need and confusion and uncertainty the good people and good politicians rise to the occasion. Some are totally lost and confused and don’t know how to cope. They say and do things that at the time seem ok to them,but in reality they are just trying to make themselves look good in the eyes of the public. If you can point the blame at someone or something whether it be true or not,the attention is then focused on them and not yourself.

It doesn’t matter if he is Thai,Korean,Chinese,European, it was totally unacceptable for him to do this,and hopefully he is punished for his actions. And I hope the minister puts this us and them attitude to bed and gets on trying to fix the situation we all are facing here in Thailand.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Surely your joking, some of us are hostile all the time.

Life becomes a lot easier to deal with after you have seen the elephant. You know what I am talking about.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liverpoolfan said:

I guarantee if it was a foreigner and he had mental health issues it would not have been mentioned.

That's because with anyone staying here after all the immigration law changes...it's assumed

• Haha 1