BTS lift guy who shocked netizens with disgusting behavior is arrested - He's a 32 year old Thai

rooster59

On 3/21/2020 at 10:41 AM, colinneil said:

Hello Anutin.... This disgusting act was performed by a Thai.

What you got to say about that?

...." Its OK! He showers twice a day"   555

Edited by SunsetT
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:36 PM, worgeordie said:

First reported as a Tourist......as no Thai would do such a disgusting

thing, then it turns out he is a Thai.....BUT with minor mental health

problems, so he has an excuse.

regards Worgeordie

No. Just the average Thai male.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:14 AM, Nyezhov said:

Maybe the panickers and the haters and the pessimists need to chill out.

If Im going to die, I would prefer it to be with a smile on my face because I am joining the universe, vis a vis screaming and crying and thrashing about in fear because Im scared.

The smile on your face is inane,along with your syntax and incoherence. Then I noticed you’re a Milwall fan ,amongst whom they probably regale you as 'gifted'.

40 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

The smile on your face is inane,along with your syntax and incoherence. Then I noticed you’re a Milwall fan ,amongst whom they probably regale you as 'gifted'.

Awww isnt that cute....*bye*

The ignore button really improves the Forum

19 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Because he looked on the surface to be Chinese?

Ermmm!....a high % of the Thai population originated from China,and look Chinese,how can you differentiate???

Crystal Ball!!

I immediately thought the guy was a Thai,by being on his own,Chinese tourists are usually in groups!

On 3/21/2020 at 12:41 PM, Mavideol said:

if he has mental health issues why is freely (alone) walking around, could be a danger to society

5555 .... do you know know about 'care in the community' .. Something the Thai must have learned from the west ... ???? 

22 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

But perfectly acceptable for Trump to continue to denounce Asians, in spite of there being known cases of attacks on Asians?

I guess it was a stupid move of the PRC to try and pass the blame for this viral disaster onto U.S troops, then. China should know by now that if you take Trump on, he'll hit back hard. It came from China. Everyone seems to agree on that, apart from China seemingly. It was staggering for them to have attempted such a cheap deflection, yet there was no outrage about the attempt until Trump faced them down. The 'Ethnic smear' accusation is simply an attempt at vacous point scoring by those who still haven't got over the fact that he's their President and not Clinton, transparently so.