Chinese woman who spat on bus and train has had a fever for three weeks - arrested and now in hospital

rooster59

On 3/21/2020 at 11:23 AM, Isaanbiker said:

She is thought to have a heart related problem or flu.

No more to add about Thailand's Batwuhan -virus tests.

Nobody seems to care about Chinese people here.

But the dirty foreigners are easily a target? 

No one seems to care? She was arrested.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:54 AM, Redline said:
On 3/21/2020 at 3:27 PM, gk10002000 said:

oh my god.  these article writers must go to the same school as yahoo trash article writers.  Title says spat on the bus, but it sounds more like the woman used a tissue.  Goodness that is a big difference.  So now  if a person blows their nose .. bring in the hazmat suits?

She’s Chinese, so they are reversing course 

just saw here a local australian news report, of a Chinese (by heritage) middle aged female; walk over to the bananas on display, and bends over and forces a big sneeze all over the produce. She then quickly side glances each way to monitor whether the nearby people saw her? 

• Sad 1

this is the infamous china dragon lady.

another blow to the china image, both in thailand and abroad, and

two points for the farang side.

but reports like that makes me suspect that this virus is indeed man made, 

and was spread intentionally over all over the globe by chinese, not neccasarily

on the government level, but just by anti social angry individuals or groups,

for this reason or another, in the same way that HIV positive people use to infect

others just so they will not feel alone.

8 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

this is the infamous china dragon lady.

another blow to the china image, both in thailand and abroad, and

two points for the farang side.

but reports like that makes me suspect that this virus is indeed man made, 

and was spread intentionally over all over the globe by chinese, not neccasarily

on the government level, but just by anti social angry individuals or groups,

for this reason or another, in the same way that HIV positive people use to infect

others just so they will not feel alone.

It's definitely not man-made. Genomic analysis is conclusive on this. It is from an animal. Bat or Pangolin are prime candidates.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:48 PM, sandrabbit said:

My wife has showed me a video where someone sprayed alcohol in her mouth and she's asking what is it, she has the container and saying that it needs to be checked. She speaks very good English but no one on the bus understands her. There is a backlash now on Thai social media about the people on the bus being stupid Thais and I imagine this will go viral in China,

So, this poor woman get sprayed something in her mouth, gets angry (surely i would), and then gets apprehended, sedated, and confined in a hospital.

Well, words fail, definitely, it's better for foreigners to stay at home.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 1:34 AM, Iron Tongue said:

Um yeah, OK. 

The ICC has enforcement powers somewhat less than the League of Nations did in the 1930s.  Their rulings and enforcement only work if the country agrees to follow the verdict.

You really think China will say "Sorry 'bout that, let us write a check for the damages! "

Besides, you really don't understand how globalized trade and finances are.  Until nations build up alternative manufacturing and supply chains, China remains the factory for the entire world.

It was the West who went to China and said ... 'How much to make this part?   Great !! only 1$ !! ...' ..... Make me 1000 ++  (back home it costs 10$ !)  Lets close the factories back home and make great profit !  ????