The safest place in the world right now

Brer

13 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

We'll have our first test missile soon, wanna join in? You seem to be the right advisor for weapons,. You've got the job!!  

Ja dude, since its TEOTWAWKI, Id love to join a team of like minded folks. Even though I am old and sort of, well, kind of, um, well, you know...OK, not very good looking....OK, OK, pretty fugly, nevertheless, I am quite smart, musical, artistic, etc, so will make excellent an excellent genetic specimen needed to repopulate the planet. I assume you have breeders?

Edited by Nyezhov

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

The safest place would be the Artic provided you can survive there long enough. There's no utopia on Earth, live with it.

How can people like you be so clueless? You think this is just going to end in a couple weeks? It takes 16-18 months for a vaccine. You are not going to sit in your house for 16 months. Just shutting down the economy like this for a matter of weeks is catastrophic.

Once we open everything up in a couple weeks, the virus isn't just going to disappear. If it is as contagious as they say, almost everyone is going to get it before a vaccine arrives. 

14 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

Jokes aside Thailand seems the best place to be.

Where else just has 1 death or under, access to worldclass healthcare, and is far more westernised and developed than the other spots

Just ONE death

Yes but 30 died on the road driving around looking for masks.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, balo said:

I just arrived here. 

maldies-small-island-resort-bsp-8219824-

Great. Make sure the poool is sparkling. Did you bring those cases of Piper? The bong? Do the girls like their rooms? I hope you bring batteries for the...you know.

Ill be there shortly, the yacht is about 400NM out. Turn the AC on in the Master Suite, and alert Brigitte. Dont forget to make sure the beach volleyball court is ready to go. 

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 1