Villas In February

Anyone got any recommendations of villas for around 8 people (4 bedrooms preferably) that will be available for a couple of weeks in February 2008? Yes, it's a bit early to be looking especially in the current climate, but I want to get a better idea of what's out there. My husband works in Lamai so we need to find them somewhere that's not too far with a pool and preferably on or very close to the beach. They stayed in Cheong Mon last time they were here and liked the feel of a place that wasn't too busy, but had enough places to choose from if you wanted to eat outside the hotel.

Any ideas? The villas seem to be more reasonable on that side of the island so if they would get more bang for their buck over there I'm sure we could take the extra travel time into consideration.

TIA!

Thanks Boo, do you know if they have a website or is it better if I go and have a look? We're open to any suggestions at the moment as we want to find the right place. My father's partner is rather particular :o I tried a search on google, but just came up with the restaurant in Nathon.

they do have a website but for the life of me can't remeber the name of the villa or site. baby brain I'm afraid!!!

Go to the resteraunt & they have the details on the tables & also a large folder.

We are planning on coming with 20+ people next year & they have 3, 3 bedroom villas in one gated compound with pool & barbeque area. I thin the german owner of Mai Tai owns the villas too.

Thanks - looks pretty good and reasonable too. Might be a bit far from us, but the reason we were thinking of a villa is that I can take the baby in the morning and we can just hang out, it's not so easy when you're stuck in someone's hotel room or in the lobby. My step-sister is bringing her baby too and being in a hotel can make things difficult when it's so hot. If you end up going before February, post a review will ya?!

We are looking for August 2008 but will be in Samui for a couple of days in August this year & hope to be able to have a look around then.

Will let you know but if you find anythign of a similar size or with multiple houses in one place let me know. We are finally doing the wedding party on our 5th annervsary next year so will need at least 9 bedrooms as gonna have around 12 adults & a couple of babies & toddlers too.

I too worried that Say mai was too far but it is the only one I have seen in that price range with that much room & I agree about the pool. At least in a villa you can put the baby down for a nap & make your own food/drink etc.

We are looking for August 2008 but will be in Samui for a couple of days in August this year & hope to be able to have a look around then.

Will let you know but if you find anythign of a similar size or with multiple houses in one place let me know. We are finally doing the wedding party on our 5th annervsary next year so will need at least 9 bedrooms as gonna have around 12 adults & a couple of babies & toddlers too.

I too worried that Say mai was too far but it is the only one I have seen in that price range with that much room & I agree about the pool. At least in a villa you can put the baby down for a nap & make your own food/drink etc.

Boo, PM me please. I'm extremely tired now due to family circumstances but I know of a place where we stayed last year that might fit your requirements. It is a private place with 6 or 7 villas (each 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and kitchen) in a beautiful garden right at the sea-front with a large pool and lawn garden, including small pool for the children. It has a stunning view over the ocean and Koh Phangan island. There are 4 different owners though, but I could make a first contact for you, if you wish.

It's on the far Western -North- side of the island; so, west of Maenam, about 10 minutes from Nathon and 10/15 min. from Bophut by car; 25 min. to Tesco.

Good night.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LaoPo