Drunken Irishman Molests Shoe Shop Female Aged 21

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: April 9th 2007

Molested by Drunken Farang

A drunken Irishman was arrested for molesting a sales staff member of a famous shoe shop in Soi Pattaya Land 1.

Early on 9th April the Pattaya police received a phone call from Miss Sinitha Srisuk, aged 21, that she was molested by a foreigner while on duty at Udom-Aek Shoe Shop located in Pattaya Land Soi 1. A team of police quickly rushed to the scene to assist the lady.

On arrival the police found a foreigner; Mr. Jame Mery, aged 30, from Ireland, being detained by residents that witnessed what happened. The victim was waiting inside to point out the foreigner.

Miss Sinitha stated that she was working here as a part-time student trainee during her school holidays. She is currently studying at a university in Bangkok.

That day when the shop closed she was going to walk home but didn’t make it far from the shop when this foreigner approached her and started sexually molesting her. When she tried to fight back the man got very aggressive and was about to hit her when a passerby intervened and helped her.

The man was detained at Pattaya Police station until he sobers up. This woman wishes to press charges and further proceedings will now be made against the foreigner.

The man was detained at Pattaya Police station until he sobers up. This woman wishes to press charges and further proceedings will now be made against the foreigner.

Good :o

If a few cases like this receive plenty of publication maybe, just maybe, these dregs of all societies will get the message that not all Thai women are "available".

From Khao Sod newspaper (Thai):

p0103100450p1.jpg

An Irishman was arrested for molesting a student in Pattaya. While she walking home, he grabbed and squeezed her buttocks while saying all Pattaya women are bar girls and he could get any woman he wanted and saying he wanted to have sex with her.

She filed a complaint to police which put him in jail.

She is 21 years old and a student from Prachinburi, working part-time at Udom Ek store in Pattaya during school break. Police arrested Mr. James Mary, 30 years old, from Ireland for molestation and public drunkeness.

He was very drunk, did admit to the offense, but said he didn't know she was not a bar girl.

http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...;sectionid=0301

Edited by sriracha john

OK I'm not sideing with this guy but considering the area in pattaya, a good looking girl late at night, a drunk man (thinking impaired) and the very broad term "molested" If he really did something very bad then lock him up, deport him and bann him from Thailand.

I for one would like to know exactly what he did, if he perhaps was a bit over zealous and annoyed the girl with some stupid antics (intent is the big question in any crime) then I hardly think he deserves anything more than a good telling off and a small fine perhaps, when Thais get the cold shoulder from ladies they hack their arms of with a big knife. This will be dropped and the victim will get a few k's for her trouble.

Edited by gharknes

OK I'm not sideing with this guy but considering the area in pattaya, a good looking girl late at night, a drunk man (thinking impaired) and the very broad term "molested" If he really did something very bad then lock him up, deport him and bann him from Thailand.

I for one would like to know exactly what he did, if he perhaps was a bit over zealous and annoyed the girl with some stupid antics (intent is the big question in any crime) then I hardly think he deserves anything more than a good telling off and a small fine perhaps, when Thais get the cold shoulder from ladies they hack their arms of with a big knife. This will be dropped and the victim will get a few k's for her trouble.

and the very broad term "molested"

according to the thai newspaper , he grabbed her sexual organs and buttocks.

Is that "molestation" enough for you? Or perhaps grabbing a woman's body when she is unwilling to be grabbed (as stated in the news report post by SRJohn) is acceptable as long as its only "stupid antics"?

Just curious how you'd feel if it were your daughter or wife walking home alone after dark and some drunk guy came up and accosted her? Would you consider it acceptable stupid antics then too?

and the very broad term "molested"

according to the thai newspaper , he grabbed her sexual organs and buttocks.

Is that "molestation" enough for you? Or perhaps grabbing a woman's body when she is unwilling to be grabbed (as stated in the news report post by SRJohn) is acceptable as long as its only "stupid antics"?

Just curious how you'd feel if it were your daughter or wife walking home alone after dark and some drunk guy came up and accosted her? Would you consider it acceptable stupid antics then too?

read my post very carefully, as I have already stated - if he did indeed do what has been said then lock him, my point was simply that news reports here in thailand can be somewhat inaccurate, I take everything with a pinch of salt, you wheren't there and neither was I, do you now understand what I said, don't know what you experience is in Thailand but it is showing.

The was a story a while ago about a sweedish man that supposedly got his hand inside a girls virginia while leaving the toilet at a well know disco in walking street, she was the singer and this poor guy ended up paying her a lot of money just on her word, look it up and educate yourself.

Edited by gharknes

with several witrnesses who actually detained the man, we can assume that the account of him grabbing her is accurate. If he grabbed her & she said no & he continued then that is molestation & intent to touch her without persmission is there.

Doesn't matter what time of the night, what her job is or where she was walking really. But anyway, the next report says the guy admitted it so we can also assume that he IS guilty so it isn't just a bloke being annoying is it?

It is this type of moron that gives Pattaya a bad name. Really, the majority of long term guys who live here hate these types of guys, it's just not on and they spoil the place for everybody.

I feel sorry for this girl and nobody deserves what happened to her. I just wish these boof head farangs would wake up to themselves, this guy was lucky the cops came and not the motocy guys from down the road.

with several witrnesses who actually detained the man, we can assume that the account of him grabbing her is accurate. If he grabbed her & she said no & he continued then that is molestation & intent to touch her without persmission is there.

Doesn't matter what time of the night, what her job is or where she was walking really. But anyway, the next report says the guy admitted it so we can also assume that he IS guilty so it isn't just a bloke being annoying is it?

Nice of them to help the girl like they did the 63 year old foreign women getting mugged by some Katoeys

a while back.

I really hope this goes all the way to court and whatever else follows court. I wouldalso like to think he would get a stamp in his passport that denied him entry to the kingdom. We are currently in pattaya surrounded by these fools. My eight year old wanted to know whether the old man and his girlfriend were related (grandparents). Too many people come to Thailand and pay fors ex, then have the idea that any thai woman is up for it. sad specimins. If that were one of mydaughters Iwould want his nuts on a plate. Scumbags.

Nice of them to help the girl like they did the 63 year old foreign women getting mugged by some Katoeys

a while back.

Go take a lie down my friend.

if everything written here about this incident then I hope he gets locked up - fined heavily and is banned from returning to Thailand for life, what an a$$hole

whilst this incident was boorish and disrespectful , it was hardly a hanging offence.

Agreed taxexile, it wasn't a hanging offence, but you have to wonder how many other incidents like this happen daily and are not reported? Mucky bugger, would he have done this to a shop assistant in the UK, you may depend he wouldn't.