Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus - Sky News

Jonathan Fairfield

4 minutes ago, simon43 said:

You do know that in Thailand, the lese-majeste laws not only apply to the Thai Royal Family, but also to every other foreign Royal Family?

Really! I didn't know that Simon. Thanks for informing us.

1 hour ago, ravip said:

"he would be worth about 1 billion people from poor countries"

Oooops... thats his 'worth'? Whats the formula? And you are serious? So, poor people are worthless? Is this a human who is thinking?

????

Can you not recognize when a remark is satirical?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

71 - not a good age demographic to be in when the CV arrives...

Maybe he hasn't got it, maybe it's just a way to appease the public and keep the masses under control, e.g. staying home for 14 days, to stop the spread while we plunge the world economies into massive losses so we can set you all back for more years to come, ain't the slave trade a good thing to be in while the elite get richer, well that's my take on it. 

I mean couldn't they just focus on taking care of the elderly and allowing those 80% with mild symptoms stay home for 14 days as opposed to putting the hospital systems under caos while shutting down the world ?

When this is all over, I am sure we will here it wasn't necessary.

Look out for the new world economy in about a decade, 2030 sound familiar ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Maybe he hasn't got it, maybe it's just a way to appease the public and keep the masses under control, e.g. staying home for 14 days, to stop the spread while we plunge the world economies into massive losses so we can set you all back for more years to come, ain't the slave trade a good thing to be in while the elite get richer, well that's my take on it. 

I mean couldn't they just focus on taking care of the elderly and allowing those 80% with mild symptoms stay home for 14 days as opposed to putting the hospital systems under caos while shutting down the world ?

When this is all over, I am sure we will here it wasn't necessary.

Look out for the new world economy in about a decade, 2030 sound familiar ?

I suspect there big a big shift in wealth in the next few months... NHS workers who have done months of overtime to replace stockbrokers on the exotic holidays next year.

Edited by Basil B
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Harry & Megan left just in time.

Hope he recovers...would be a real bummer to check out when so close to the prize.

May God save the future king.

The only way to escape this to leave the planet.

15 minutes ago, laosnative said:

I would hazard a guess that CGW, by using an association with a known child abuser, was implying some sort of unsavoury connection to Charles.

Or why would he even consider saying it? 

I guessed it that way too. I think he wanted to inform TVForum members; in case they had forgotten or didn't know.

• Like 1

My  only  question is  where was he to  get infected? Oh  to be sure it will put  down  to  some socially  sympathetic  event . Good  luck to him  on  recovery. But  no more so  than  some sod  who  got   coughed  over  on his way  back  from  work !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

The only way to escape this to leave the planet.

When you planning on leaving ,  this year , Watt fully booked .

Try using an agent ..555

Edited by elliss

AFAIK, while there are general timelines on such things as below, I don't believe the medical folks have any ability to specifically define down to the day when a particular person with CV became contagious.

The monarch last saw Prince Charles briefly after an investiture ceremony for public awards at the palace in London on March 12. Charles has been advised he was contagious from March 13, a royal source told CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/europe/prince-charles-coronavirus-gbr-intl/index.html

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

No sweat! The guys got half of the  NHS efforts  working on his behalf

That is not how it works in the UK.

He will no doubt be being treated privately, as do many who have the funds to do so, or covered by private insurance schemes.

NHS is for the ordinary everyday people and will always remain so. 

Even the great U.S president wants a piece of it......

"Everything with a trade deal is on the table. The NHS or anything else, and a lot more than that, everything is on the table, absolutely"

Edited by laosnative

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

I reckon he'll be alright with all the possible medical care in the world available to him. Might not be a smooth ride though. Get well soon.

HRH has gone into voluntary self-isolation in his 52 bedroom castle/50,000 acre estate at Balmoral, Scotland. Gosh! I hope he is ok for toilet rolls.

Actually, Charles is one of my favourite royals. I like his attitude towards modern architecture, the environment, MG sports cars, etc., and his loyalty to the woman he loves - not the floozy who he was forced to marry.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Let's hear it for the bearded one and his American wife.

Used to drink a lot of Coca Cola - allegedly.

As for her, I wouldn't. Kate....yup.

Will's would be a far better K.ing though.

All the best Charlie...

*Wry smile emoji"

• Like 2

If He was a gentleman he would do the Honourable thing and Abdicate as Next in Line. 

He is not very bright as his Uni degree showed all those years back. Finest education Britain had to offer for a Third/Fourth Class degree.

His eldest son takes after the mother and has a strong personality, his younger son takes after him, is weak and has been led up the garden path by his Actress wife.

Weather you believe in a monarchy or not UK need's an effective, respected HEAD of STATE, not someone who talks to plants.

john

• Confused 2

I have a feeling her Majesty will hang her crown up this year. Prince Charles is not exactly the most popular especially since the Death of Diana and shacking back up with Camilla.

Charles will be King the man of the people who had Coronavirus too.

All very convenient.

• Like 1