Maid And More

ok people, i think the thread has been hijacked somewhat by yohann & others,

I couldn't agree more! Yohann its nice to think you want to share your views on ,life with us - but honestly (take this as some gentle criticism) you write far too much and I have quite a time trying to scroll through your mile-long posts. Can you kindly limit the banter to a few concise lines please?!

Getting back on track, before this thread gets finally shut - I'd like to offer an anecdote I read some time ago regarding the single expat chap in the old Malaya, before they achieved independence - and his experience with his maid...

Seems this fellow, lets call him "A", lived on his own in a house while stationed as an expat in Malaya somewhere. "A" takes a fancy to his ahmah (maid), a cute little chinese doll, who quite fancied "A" in return. Feelings reciprocated, they embark on a blissful and torrent relationship which sees them spending more time in bed than out.

Lying in bed one morning, with his cute little Ahmah in his arms, "A" glances around the place and finally notices that it has become a complete mess, house looks shabby, laundry hasn't been done in weeks - and he comments out loud.

"Yes you right Darling!!!!!!" his consort announces...

..."You'd better employ an Ahmah straight away!!!"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok people, i think the thread has been hijacked somewhat by yohann & others,

I couldn't agree more! Yohann its nice to think you want to share your views ............

My total postings are 0.51% of the whole forum....

total 556 postings...

Why do you call this 'hijacked'?

yohann& others? who are the others?

And how many lines are few concise lines?

Please use PM or email for personal vendettas. Time to close this thread maybe?

This is not my thread, but I think, nothing interesting might come out as a result anymore. Shutdown...why not?

My question:

Is there any maximum size per posting?

Is there any minimum size per posting? (comments of trolls?)

Is there any maximum number of total postings per day? or per thread? or any limitation whatever like that?

Thank you!

Please use PM or email for personal vendettas. Time to close this thread maybe?

This is not my thread, but I think, nothing interesting might come out as a result anymore. Shutdown...why not?

My question:

Is there any maximum size per posting?

Is there any minimum size per posting? (comments of trolls?)

Is there any maximum number of total postings per day? or per thread? or any limitation whatever like that?

Thank you!

yohan, ask your question in the forum support desk.

That way it will be more public.

thread now closed