SURVEY: What are you doing to prevent Covid-19?

Scott

SURVEY: What are you doing to prevent Covid-19?  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stuck at home all day, but first thing every other morning I go on my motorbike, masked up with alcohol wipes in hand to the supermarket for bread, milk and groceries. No one in there early.

Taking Echinacea and Vitamin C as a prophylaxis...Well, that's what I tell myself. 

Then its relax by the pool, or in it splashing about with girlfriend's daughter, maybe read, watch a movie, or cleaning around the house.

Some evenings, as the heat fades, I might go out on my bicycle for some exercise. Masked up again. 

• Haha 1

I spent 57000 baht on Coronavirus related activity last Week..I got out of Thailand. If I had waited any longer it was 134000 baht the next day. Then the next day ... no flight... cancelled . 
there’s no sympathy at home. They are delighted to see me suffer for my silliness in being there in the first place. 
money is money ... but life is vital.... lol ! 
As well as the danger of the pandemic being badly managed in a country that is generally clueless about most things there is now a real threat of lawlessness as the money dries up for those who are used to creaming it from stupid tourists . They will turn their attention elsewhere... Farangs... who they think are living in their country at their expense... not true ..but what has truth got to do with the Thai mentality ... I have nightmare visions of the health minister screaming drive them out ... now ... and make sure they leave their assets behind ... of course. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I go food shopping once per day and combine that with a longer than necessary walk, at a time when the sidewalks and shops aren't crowded. My temperature is typically checked twice. I wear a mask, use hand sanitizer outside and wash my hands thoroughly when I come back. Not exactly fun but it doesn't kill me either.

2 hours ago, terryofcrete said:

I spent 57000 baht on Coronavirus related activity last Week..I got out of Thailand.

Where did you go?

Thailand is obviously far away from perfect. But in the moment I also wouldn't want to live in i.e. the UK and US.

• Like 1