Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Hua Hin Immigration making it difficult to get emergency extension.

9 minutes ago, William Osborne said:

Unbelievable....you would think they would be trying to keep what remaining tourists they have ?? ... as they have zero coming in for next few months.

Wonder what happens if you cant get the owner to go to IO office ?....lock you up when visa expires ? 

Some lovely photo ops coming up & $$$$$$$$$$$$

They will bring in the armed fellas for such heinous crimes

• Like 1

The only plus point in all this rubbish is that they are not asking for proof of booked or cancelled flights as i'm sure I have read they are asking for in other threads

Having to take the house owner is a joke

Immi officer : Does this person live at the house

House Owner : Yes

What more could they possibly ask them than that? If you have a contract and the owners ID etc then that it is all the proof they need

Edited by darrendsd
  • Like 2

This brilliant idea from another thread. (I might add that you should wear a mask and cough a lot):

"If you have gone to immigration with any Covid-19 symptoms, please tell an immigration officer.  They seem totally unaware what they are forcing people to do."

• Like 1

another one from richard barrow reportedly from jomtien

7.2.4 "owner must accompany.."

interesting the note at the top "Foreigners must proof that they have a place to stay for 20days"

maybe they don't want us moving about so will only extend if we can guarantee where we will be?

this is going to be a real mess if more hotels close down ????

EUfJkOQXgAEywDk.jpeg

Edited by GeorgeCross
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

The Thai Xenophobia has no boundaries now.

Dirty Farang brought the dreaded Covid19 Virus to Thailand

Well maybe we  did ( or did not ), and as Covid19 is a Global Pandemic, who really knows.

What we did bring to Thailand however, was jobs, and Industry, - and a lot of it.

Better bring your business to a place like Singapore, they are miles ahead of the Thai. I hope we can move soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

That is shocking but shows why Thailand is a nothing country on the world stage and even within Asia other Asians don't regard them as much.

I've always said that..traveling around Asia meeting other Asians and telling them I live in Thailand...some of the remarks made are unprintable...definitely viewed as.....there was a German word they used for Russians in WW2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Youlike said:

Better bring your business to a place like Singapore, they are miles ahead of the Thai. I hope we can move soon.

There is a retirement visa in Singapore that a pensioner can access?

Didn't think so.

Edited by emptypockets