The Body Coach star Joe Wicks reveals he is donating £80K from his YouTube exercise videos to the NHS

snoop1130

The Body Coach star Joe Wicks reveals he is donating £80K from his YouTube exercise videos to the NHS

By REBECCA DAVISON

26669478-8175329-image-a-10_1585730164487.jpg

What a man! The Body Coach star Joe Wicks told Good Morning Britain he is donating £80K from his YouTube exercise video to the NHS... as he admited to feeling anxiety in lockdown

He's been sharing You Tube exercise videos during lockdown in a bid to help the nation feel more upbeat and stay healthy. 

And Body Coach star Joe Wicks, 33, has said that he has earned more than £80k in revenue from the videos in the last week alone and he'll be donating it all to the NHS.

Joe said his videos have hit 22million views in the past week and exercise has been helping him to combat feelings of anxiety while in lockdown amid the coronavirus pandemic. 

He told Good Morning Britain on Wednesday: 'I’ve done UK tours, schools. I’ve done YouTube live workouts, I thought why not do it again? I was supposed to be on another tour.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8175329/Joe-Wicks-reveals-donating-80K-YouTube-exercise-video-NHS.html

On 4/1/2020 at 1:25 PM, Susco said:

Sincere donations are done anonymously...............people who feel the need to shout it from a soap box only intention is to profit from it

As much as it sounds cynical I have to agree. 
I'm sure all the publicity he is currently gaining will not go to waste when things go back to normal. 
Look forward to his new show or slot on main time TV.