Busted in Phuket: Foreigners flout Emergency Decree in rooftop drugs and booze party

webfact

Curfew starts officially tomorrow with military and police on roadways, steet corners and intersections, asoke being a busy place for military and police, I expect tanks will roll any day as well.

Good job if Khun Prayut is to stop the covid19 from spreading further.

image.png.12d2283fc7d1237d7ca42f37eb3d5484.png

• Confused 1

I find it difficult to believe that all were unaware of the present situation. I find it equally difficult to understand why they chose  a 'roof top'. Surely the women would have known of somewhere more secluded.

6 hours ago, Ventenio said:

unfortunately, people only see the DIRTY farangs on the news, since the news is generally busting people.....and people getting busted are usually complete losers.  

If only they did articles on a nice Brit helping kittens cross the street.  

In this case all those druggy cocaine snorting, Marijuana puffing farangs in that party are dirtier than dirty.

I hope they inherit plenty of anal injections in their forthcoming crowded house.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Locals had complained about the party as it was in contravention of the strict Covid-19 regulations. 

Why those locals don't complain in my village !!!! Where are all those great citizens who speak of law here !!! Kids play together closely (even though the small play ground is closed by management due to the disease) and sometimes parents talk to each other closely as well (no masks). It just like everything looks normal to them ( or magical ego is involved again). Perhaps they want to believe that they are all immune !!!! Stupids everywhere, but some get busted not because what they do is against the "regulations". 

Edited by The Theory
  • Like 1

Let's do an article on how those brave "Brit" men risked their lives and went and saved those kids in that cave when the combined branches of the military couldn't decide whether to have a S&^%, shave or a haircut ........ That'd be nice wouldn't it ?     

7 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Not the sharpest tools in the shed for making a lot of noise and having prohibited substances.

What I would like to know is where can someone find the "Emergency Degree regulations" and what constitutes breaking these regulations?

Are you not allowed to have friends over now?

BIB hasn't got any tea money the last months and the government salary is not enough to pay multiple mianoi's.

My bet is this crackdown is just the beginning targeting wealthy foreigners (with poolparty at the rooftop) braking the curfew. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Patong's police chief told the media that he personally went with a task force during the night to bust a rooftop party at a luxury house in the area.

Of course he had to be there ,Check Everything Legal or Not, Candy and donations for every occasion.But Stupid to make so much noise, never mind the Wuhan Flu , drugs and Alcohol will kill all the bad Bugs  ????

3 minutes ago, bander said:

BIB hasn't got any tea money the last months and the government salary is not enough to pay multiple mianoi's.

My bet is this crackdown is just the beginning targeting wealthy foreigners (with poolparty at the rooftop) braking the curfew. 

Dead right it is..... Coppers were trying to shake down our restaurant the other day until the owners Mrs came out and gave em hell !  Told em to leg it while they still could before she called her cop brother...... Bigger ammo .......

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Not the sharpest tools in the shed for making a lot of noise and having prohibited substances.

What I would like to know is where can someone find the "Emergency Degree regulations" and what constitutes breaking these regulations?

well think about it, just because someone is your friend does that mean they are less likely to be infected with the virus than a stranger?

common sense, to keep yourself and your loved ones safe;

- stay at home

- only go out for food, medicine or to excercise once a day

- stay at least 2 metres from other people

- do not visit family or friends

- wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds

7 hours ago, Ventenio said:

unfortunately, people only see the DIRTY farangs on the news, since the news is generally busting people.....and people getting busted are usually complete losers.  

If only they did articles on a nice Brit helping kittens cross the street.  

TO be fair, I have seen many farang who have come to Thailand specifically to save the elephants. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Jesus some people would support anything. Lock them up, they'll find it all in a Government Hilton no Charlie mind.

Some guys just don't have any idea, they live in a bubble. Thailand is great, and they will bend the rules, but their is a limit. Anyway, luxury house, Ukrainian guys involved, I can guess there is some serious money here, at least with the parents. The three Brits - sup with the devil use a long spoon.

8 hours ago, steelepulse said:

..try 'Decree'.

51 minutes ago, Sanchoneymar said:

The shoes on the other side , what say you ? Karma is a bitch, Those who pray for others downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognisance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall. , don't talk bad of others , so you won't receive it in future.

Exactly as i see Thailands predicament right now....... They were bad to others, now karma's come around and kicked them a new ring piece........  I just hope they learn from this, but i doubt it......  

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I see five 'dirty Thai hookers' in this news story.

Surely not ! Thais are noble and virtuous and apparently prostitution is illegal ........  And then i woke up...... Some tasty looking brasses there.......  Nudge nudge.....  

• Like 1