Busted in Phuket: Foreigners flout Emergency Decree in rooftop drugs and booze party

webfact

Wow, my jaw was literally on the floor when I read this. What kind of colossal numbnuts - not to mention a complete and total a-hole - do you have to be to do something as selfish and irresponsible like this in a time like this? Hope they get the book thrown at them and then deported.

• Thanks 2

Can't help but wonder, though, how many of these "gatherings" there still are that go unnoticed? It just boggles the mind how stupid and selfish people can be, even in times like these.

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1

Some people will never learn . Time to send them to institutionalize quarantine and then ban them for violating laws of the land . Drugs and party at this time ? Go back to UK and party hard . See how lockdown looks like 

• Like 2

Even by blurring their faces....just a one second-look and I know what type of Brits they are. Having studied in the UK it`s quite easy. Good look to them...the blacklisting will be their smallest problem:)

If everything around you is absolutely quiet because of the actual pandemic, you must be really an i**** to consume alcohol AND drugs, while listening loud music.

• Like 2

Headline, jumble that it is, seems to indicate only busted ones were foreigners"Busted in Phuket: Foreigners, including Brits..."

I assume Thai "working girls"... were they not busted, did they not partake of drugs, etc. ? Dear webfact: how about more facts or something close to accuracy. Already more than enough xenophobia to go around

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

you have been asked not to.

The ban on such events has been very clear.

My bet is that these are the folks who will proudly smugly say 'but nobody personally told me' and expect that others will think they are smart.

2 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Where there any Thais involved in this shin dig, or just dirty farangs?

whats it gonna be then? 10 years a piece for each foreigner and a 500 baht and a wai for the thais? 

Get someone to read the article to you scouse. 

Interesting mix of nationalities.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wombat said:
3 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

5 women and 9 men.  They seriously had some work to do.  

4 of the men were going to have it in for each other.

Three Ukrainian women were included among the foreigners. Along with the Thai girls, they were no doubt all recently left unemployed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Not the sharpest tools in the shed for making a lot of noise and having prohibited substances.

What I would like to know is where can someone find the "Emergency Degree regulations" and what constitutes breaking these regulations?

Are you not allowed to have friends over now?

No you are not. You should not have friends over! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sanchoneymar said:

All this Europeans,  brits , Americans n all , come here to break the rules , selling and taking drugs, most of them import drugs from Europe to thailand and u see them living big life here, many are fraudsters selling fake properties, many like them are on the islands selling their drugs at parties , how do they even let them in at the airport? Lock them up and tie them to the tree , that's were they belong, where r the hypocrites who always jump on other nationalities to bash and make racist comments about other groups? Ofcourse they won't come out , keyboard warriors, lol , show how most of their folks , their folks are the most u$€ll€$$ people on earth. Lock them up immediately and send them back to their rocks.

Same post you did previously

• Haha 1