Curfew by province ?

superal

Cab anyone explain the curfew ? Is it country wide or by province , especially , 1/  travel in or out of the province , 2/  alcohol ban for bars and / or restaurants , 3/ selling alcohol restrictions , 4/ private parties , 5/ supermarket trading hours . I have not seen a curfew poster written in English 

What is the reasoning with alcohol restrictions ?  

You have pretty much answered your own questions, for those that you are not sure on for an answer maybe read the forum.

In saying that Ive not seen it written that I cannot have a dozen girls around for some drunken jelly wresting so I will be inflating the blow up pool soon !!

Edited by Don Mega

1 hour ago, Asquith Production said:

The reason for stopping alcohol sales in the evening was to stop social gatherings.

Your lucky if it's stopped only in the evening, where I live total ban on alcohol sales 24-7 until end of the month.

1 hour ago, ancharee said:

Your lucky if it's stopped only in the evening, where I live total ban on alcohol sales 24-7 until end of the month.

That's just bad luck, because as far as I know there are only 2 provinces where there is an alcohol ban. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ancharee said:

Buriram

and Surin .    There is confusion about the curfew as seen in some of these posts .

For example I think that Burirams top man imposed his own restraints on movements in and out of the town some weeks ago , way ahead of the Prayuth orders .  

The alcohol ban to stop social gatherings ?  The closure of bars and restaurants has done that in one stroke so others beliefs and ways of life are being pressed on social drinkers who enjoy an evening glass or two . Take away food still available from restaurants ? so why not the accompanying wine or beer take away ?

• Like 1

Just copied this from TVF main page Infographic: What’s open and what’s closed during curfew and the bottom right corner in colour red answers my main question by stating stricter conditions per province may be implemented .  So that explains the alcohol ban is not nation wide only by province plus the selling of alcohol in shops is not mentioned on the poster . 

Thanks to the Australian Embassy for the info