Covid 19 - NWO (bring your tin foil hat)

lust

A lot of speculation from what’s to come from this. Many people think that the recession will last around a decade, the collapse of the dollar, bringing back the gold standard. 

Initially, doctors unanimously decided this virus was natural, yet China is accusing the US, US accusing China of releasing it. 

So much civil unrest. Overpopulated world. Is this population culling? A way for governments to reign absolute power? The beginning of a global currency? New world order?

Where do you guys stand on this? If you can, please reply In a mature manner. ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Dude, firstly get rid of the attitude. Clearly those who warned us this could happen were right. I agree there is a lot of disinformation out there, but now is not the time for making cheap shots so you can call yourself more 'morally righteous' because you only take your information from 'credible mainstream sources'.

Secondly, I'm going to guess this thread will be closed soon. Any talk of 'conspiracy theories' no matter how valid the information may be gets shut down. There are plenty of places where you can debate this...but this forum isn't one of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drbeach said:

Dude, firstly get rid of the attitude. Clearly those who warned us this could happen were right. I agree there is a lot of disinformation out there, but now is not the time for making cheap shots so you can call yourself more 'morally righteous' because you only take your information from 'credible mainstream sources'.

Secondly, I'm going to guess this thread will be closed soon. Any talk of 'conspiracy theories' no matter how valid the information may be gets shut down. There are plenty of places where you can debate this...but this forum isn't one of them.

drbeach,when all this is over do you think countries all over the work wont start to point fingers,watch this space.

There are plenty of places where you can debate this...but this forum isn't one of them.

Rubbish!  This is in the Farang Pub sub-forum.  We can discuss anything, however crazy, in this sub-forum ... ????

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

I have followed this guy on YouTube for years, he's very credible,he doesn't <deleted>,he's lived in China for over 10 years,speaks,reads fluent mandarin,he knows how the Chinese society cultures work.Please look at this video,it will take up 20 min of your lockdown time.

I knew the <deleted> was hitting the fan back in mid December thanks to this guy when the CCP were arresting doctors and telling them to stop scaremongering,I'll let the readers make up their own minds.

https://youtu.be/bpQFCcSI0pU

Well.. Interesting Video ... So basically according to that guy the scientists screwed up  by not following proper protocol in handling a dangerous substance. Accidentally letting the virus out ...   Then things was badly handled by the government trying to limit initial spread ....

28 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

Bill Gates, Digital ID's & Vaccination

https//steemit.com/news/@kvlie/the-mark-of-the-beast-get-ready-for-id2020

The Christian perspective: http://harbingersdaily.com/id-2020/

I remember when you traveled to certain countries you 'needed' to have vaccination booklet .. Not sure if it ever was a legal requirement. This is just taking that idea into the 'digital age' ...

51 minutes ago, kyron said:

. Many now are awakening to the true nature of our reality. Use this time to go within. Use your intuition to discern the truth. 

The Great Awakening

This have been claimed as long I have lived, in different formats, and in different ways!

Still the world have progressed, and more and more people have been lifted out of poverty, and serious illness. 

Well, the downfall will come from inside, when the conspiracy become true, by conspiricys killing it

26 minutes ago, Vigilante said:

We need a special 'private' sub-forum for such risque items.

Seriously.

That is called a Pub, it has stools, both types........Go and enjoy.....Don't forget your SAS ID number eh......????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, drbeach said:

Forum suggestion:

Please introduce a rolling eye smiley.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Pop said:

drbeach,when all this is over do you think countries all over the work wont start to point fingers,watch this space.

We don't have to wait for that...it's already happening now. Anutin blaming farang, Hun Sen licking China's ass, Vietnamese not dealing with westerners and refusing hotel rooms, Trump calling it the "China virus" and China blaming America for unleashing the virus.

51 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

I remember when you traveled to certain countries you 'needed' to have vaccination booklet .. Not sure if it ever was a legal requirement. This is just taking that idea into the 'digital age' ...

That's been a requirement for years...for yellow fever. Depending on the country you are entering and where you are embarking from. Thailand requires proof of yellow fever vax status or an exemption certificate if you are arriving from a "hot spot" which is defined as certain African and South American countries. Unless you're a citizen of a South American country, it's unlikely you'll be asked since there are no direct flights from that continent. However, if you're arriving on a flight from Kenya or Ethiopia (airlines from these countries fly to Bangkok) they may ask. The requirement is supposed to apply for anyone arriving in Thailand within 10 days of exiting a yellow fever endemic region. Unlikely to be queried at land borders since they don't have the infrastructure there.

What's being talked about now (and Bill Gates in the video confirms this) is the possibility of a universal, worldwide vaccination requirement to get on a plane and enter foreign countries. In all likelihood, there will be several vaccines required for your age group, depending on your nationality/region and destination country. I personally don't see it happening until at least 2023 (a European vaccine passport has been talked about to be implemented around that time) because if/when it does, they'll probably be using an electronic certificate not paper ones like have been used in the past. The infrastructure for that has yet to be developed.

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

It's the Russians, it's the Chinese, it's even down to 5g....was already traced back to a wet market in Wuhan by the Chinese whistleblowing Dr that is now already dead...no aliens, no grassy knowle no fake moon landings...it's real that's it.

What many people fail to realize is, that the mainstream media is as good as coming up with conspiracy theories as the alternative scene are. The 5G connection seems as dubious as the claim that wet markets are responsible.

For a real laugh, look at this fake clinic in the Philippines. They're claiming it's because China wants out of OPEC. I call it the "OPEC conspiracy theory". They keep changing their website after people point out their suspicious behavior via email.

I'm not sure who these goons are, but the fact that they use stolen imagery including a picture of Thailand's Rojana industrial estate as their "laboratory" and various stock photos and are doing a great deal to conceal their real identity, proves that they are hiding something.

Look them up and see for yourself. www.viribus-klinik.com

BTW it appears they are German speaking scammers residing in the Czech Republic (based on an analysis of their IP address), but doing an extensive search reveals no clues as to their identity. A real clinic would have testimonials and Google reviews, which they don't have and their "doctors" are better at being rude, telling you how to behave and writing up conspiracy theories in the comments sections of news websites than treating patients. Their "accommodation" which could be anywhere, looks like a 1-star backpacker hostel on Khao San road. I know, after having been threatened by them via email.

4 hours ago, baansgr said:

It's the Russians, it's the Chinese, it's even down to 5g....was already traced back to a wet market in Wuhan by the Chinese whistleblowing Dr that is now already dead...no aliens, no grassy knowle no fake moon landings...it's real that's it.

Are you sure it was traced back? Even the Chinese are saying this tentatively. 

The lab that had this virus in their stock was a mere 8 miles away from the wet market. Chinese virus labs had had a seriously large number of serious security issues during the last decade and they don't even deny it. Google will help you with this.

Don't you think if it was the wet market they wouldn't have tried to find another animal containing the virus from the same source? Have  they found any? LOL (Oh  this bloody virus decided to mutate in the dead bat to wreck havoc on those ugly humans who wanted to eat it)

That wet market has sold probably a million "bat soups" in the last thousand years using bats caught from the same caves? ???? We are still waiting for another virus finding in the Wuhan area that comes from bats, pangolins or frickin dinosaurs. LOL

Mate, stop reading CNN, BBC, FOX and all sort of silly mainstream media and you'll see a different world.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jimmy Pop said:

I have followed this guy on YouTube for years, he's very credible,he doesn't <deleted>,he's lived in China for over 10 years,speaks,reads fluent mandarin,he knows how the Chinese society cultures work.Please look at this video,it will take up 20 min of your lockdown time.

I knew the <deleted> was hitting the fan back in mid December thanks to this guy when the CCP were arresting doctors and telling them to stop scaremongering,I'll let the readers make up their own minds.

https://youtu.be/bpQFCcSI0pU

Similar story from Rebel Media:

Prediction from a U.S. perspective... The narrative will change soon to...

"because we have taken such aggressive measures containing this SARSCOVID2 outbreak, we have been able to keep the numbers well below other infections pathogens such as Tuberculosis and Influenza."

Well done WHO, well done CDC. Guaranteed in the coming months Trump will continue to implicate China for the release and declare victory over the Novel Corona Virus. One more battle won by the globalists in the war on our freedom. All of the new draconian laws and rules put into effect aren't going away. Trump will face Hillary Clinton soon in yet another dog and pony show election... You watch, all the new laws will stay, the stock market will begin to bounce back, Trump will become even more popular, Hillary will lose again and we will forever be cemented on the road to more Zionist Tyranny. Ever listened to David Icke's talk on Sabbatian Frankism? The Zionists own Trump.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JrYLTVGU7KU/

Edited by Tounge Thaied