Getting Tourist Visa In Laos ?

Helloo. .

In february i did go whit Jack Golf to LAOS Savannakhet to get my TV whit no problem at all.

And now Arpil 25 my TV is finish and i need to get a new proper visa becuse the visa trips to cambodia is over becuse i havent any fly ticket out of Thailand.

But if i now go to Savannakhet to get my new TV shouldent this be any troubbel ?

Any one here have done this visa trip lately soo can inform me about the status ?

I can read this :

TOURIST VISA

1. REQUIREMENT

This type of visa will be issued to applicants who wishing to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes.

2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months

- Visa application form completely filled out

- One recent( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant

- Air ticket paid in full

- Financial means (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)

- Consular officers reserve the rights to request for additional documents as deemed necessary

but i havent any - Air ticket paid in full or - Financial means (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)

but as i say before when i did go whit JackGolf on same trip i dident have any of this things eahter and that was not a problem. Soo the question now could that be much harder to do this trip alone ? Does the Thai immigration in Savannakhet ask for fly tickets and cash for applying for TV...... does any one know??

Manny thanks for help on this one !

Best Regards, David