Jomtien Immigration Today extensions and second 30 day extension requests

Jomtien immigration today,complete pantomime,must have been up to 400 people there,got there at 06-20,about 50 before us gates opened at 07-00,have a desk that vets all applications before you can proceed to process extension,waited in queue until 2pm,then they shut up shop and said thay can only process 100 applications a day,so now the wife,from Laos is on overstay from today. Will try again tomorrow,4th Time lucky maybe.

Also photo of flyer the Immigration were handing out showing documents required.

20200407_154013.jpg

Edited by NamH2O
Spelling

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

That's a pathetic level of service. You would be better off moving province.

Yeah, before the lockdown, could of got a hotel in rayong or somewhere. Gone to immigration a day or 2  after checkin in.

No chance of that now.

Wish everyone there the best of luck in that complete circus.

OP a little lost in your post.

,"got there at 06-20,about 50 before us gates opened at 07-00,have a desk that vets all applications before you can proceed to process extension,waited in queue until 2pm,then they shut up shop and said thay can only process 100 application's" 

you got there at 0620 and only about 50 before you!

you queued up till 1400.?

can only do a 100 but there was only about 50 before you?

Im lost

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmjam said:

Yeah, before the lockdown, could of got a hotel in rayong or somewhere. Gone to immigration a day or 2  after checkin in.

No chance of that now.

Wish everyone there the best of luck in that complete circus.

Not having a go...I just not up with "lockdown". I realize some places such as Phuket hard to get back somewhere like say Bangkok. If I was up country and wanted to return to bkk what's stopping me.

Unrelated..but seriously my heart goes out to all the folk needing attend imm in these times. In Oz we have organization name RSPCA. It basically is about cruelty to animals. I want clever member to come up with Acronym for what Thai are doing to us.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, NamH2O said:

Only 50 before us,but they merged people who had attended Friday aparently,they had been given a blue ticket for return today,so ended up being pushed further down the queue.

Thanks for clarification so you will have got a blue ticket for tomorrow?