Regional Embassies/consulates To Get O Marriage Visa

Okay, it's time to do the O marriage visa thing again, never mind we work in Cambodia, but the new regs on 30-day stamps are too much of a hassle and I cross Thai/Cambodia borders up to 30 times a year.

Anyway, other than Phnom Penh what regional embassies/consulates quickly issue an O marriage visa? The only reason I'm asking is the missus and I were figuring we'd use this as an excuse to take a quick holiday somewhere. I assume Penang and Singapore are fine, what about Hanoi, Hong Kong, anywhere in China (I know there is a consulate in Kunming)... or anywhere else that's a good excuse for a quick getaway? And we're based in Siem Reap not Phnom Penh, so even there we'd have to travel and we're both thoroughly sick of the place.

And just to clarify, I assume as my last one-year extension has expired I have to do the whole process all over again, right?

Other than KL and Singapore (with bank account proof) do not know of any places in the area that will issue multi entry (if that is what you want). Yes you will have to start over if you allowed extension of stay to expire and perhaps you only need a single entry and most will issue that but I would try to contact them first as to exactly what proof they need and confirm as situation has been changing rapidly this year.