Clip urging Muslims to march to virus hotspots goes viral

rooster59

6 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

All religions are something I just can't understand. I can't see any rational logic or make any sense from any of them.

When you understand the real reason, it becomes perfectly logical. They are are based on the belief that doing good deeds - or any deed in the name of one's god - will lead the worshipper to an (easy) afterlife. Ergo, selfishness. Nothing more. I won't comment on this specific thread as my post will be removed.

Edited by daveAustin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

Yeh but Islam is a cult and by far the worst

All religions are a cult, why single out Islam, which obviously you know NOTHING about.

Before accusing me of belonging to any "cult" I am an atheist, never christened, baptised, or indoctrinated into any cult, but am a mature open minded person.

Edited by Aussie999
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

When you understand the real reason, it becomes perfectly logical. They are are based on the belief that doing good deeds - or any deed in the name of one's god - will lead the worshipper to an (easy) afterlife. Ergo, selfishness. Nothing more. I won't comment on this specific thread as my post will be removed.

Not for Islam. I could give a dozen bullet points as to why, but it would get removed 

• Like 1

Irrespective of the truth or otherwise of this rumour, border checks and quarantine restrictions between the south and the rest of the country need to be beefed up. 

The failure to do so will risk jeopardising the success Thailand has achieved in limiting the spread of the virus.

Government officials and Islamic leaders must collaborate to avoid a repetition of the spike in COVID 19 cases caused by Thai Muslims becoming infected after attending religious festivals in neighbouring countries.

10 hours ago, VYCM said:

I feel sorry for these people. Little or no education.

Without proper education it is possible for such stupid behaviour.

i feel sorry for the young innocents who are brought up in ignorance.  I feel empathy for the countries that get yelled at if they try to implement some sort of immigration policy that might limit such anti social behavior or beliefs or ways of life, whatever they are.  Why should a country not be able to expect incoming people to obey vaccination laws, general health protocols, etc?  If a certain belief or religion clearly is against a country's culture and even laws, then could that not be a condition for denying entry?  Not trying to enforce belief or way of life specifically but   are there limits?

• Like 1

Posts and replies in violation of the following forum rules have been removed:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

//Closed//