PM warns ignoring safety measures will only delay return to normal life

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, connda said:

They destroyed "normal" so there is no going back.
What will be spun as "normal" will be a version of neo-feudalism that will flourish in the detritus of economic ruin that global leaders have foisted upon their countries. 
Thailand?  Back to third-world status, although the ruling elite will tell the world that everything is roses.  And for them it will be; for average citizens...back to struggling with less then they had before, with the exception of debt - they'll collectively have much, much, much more debt.  Debt slavery will be the "New Norm."  

Who is they?  I believe many other normal things were already destroyed and what was normal to all of us, was actually normal quite a while ago, or I might just be a tad in the bottle with my way of thinking tonight.

• Like 1

Interest rates have been low in Canada, USA for 5 years and so many say that they are 1 pay check from being broke.  Well Thailand will not be the only country in the world with worse

debt. Anybody with credit cards and too much debt are indeed in trouble. You should have been 

more careful, now look at your situation.

Geezer

Edited by Stargrazer9889
error
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Immigration dealing with whom?

How about the thousand per day foreigners who were just as recent as Wednesday last week stampeding the Meaung Thong Thani immigration centre. They were sitting in 4 levels of the car park with visors on and didn’t let up until 8PM and then started again the next day at 6am. What I don’t understand is all the negativity about Thailand. If you don’t like it, no need to be here and if you really don’t like it, no need to even post or read this forum. Do you all really have that much time on your hands?? Oops, maybe the answer to that is “Yes” Lol

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Chazar said:

from not  being able to  look at their  phone every 5  seconds?

That goes for the majority,especially women,i blew my top last night,cos she had the phone on when i was trying to sleep,eventually she slept in another room,rather than turn the damned thing off.

1 hour ago, wmlc said:

How about the thousand per day foreigners who were just as recent as Wednesday last week stampeding the Meaung Thong Thani immigration centre. They were sitting in 4 levels of the car park with visors on and didn’t let up until 8PM and then started again the next day at 6am. What I don’t understand is all the negativity about Thailand. If you don’t like it, no need to be here and if you really don’t like it, no need to even post or read this forum. Do you all really have that much time on your hands?? Oops, maybe the answer to that is “Yes” Lol

...well fine time for Immigration to go 100% digital and fix the problems.