90 Day Report

A question. When filling out the on-line 90 day report form. What is the visa issue date. Is it the original date given at the embassy, or the latest extension date. I am getting a service error date on the App.

21 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

I'm gonna try the online way for the first time, 15 days before May 10, so 26th April

I exited and re- entered Thailand since having a new passport in 2015, so shouldn't have the hiccups some people get.

Which part of 

90 day reporting suspended until further notice.

didn't you understand!

Just now, phuketrichard said:

yea, but ur still going to need file it, just at a later date.

as immigration is open

as the 90 day online works

why not do it??
to busy??

Since Immigration announced postponement of 90 day reports, I doubt any IO's will be checking the website, why should they? Therefore your wasting your time attempting and that of an IO, when you've been told it's not necessary.

• Like 1

I see a reason to try and do the online reporting regardless. Namely if your extension expires say on May 2nd. The reprieve is only until April 30th. Should there be no further postponement come May 1st you would need to scramble.

57 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Namely if your extension expires say on May 2nd.

Ninety day reporting is not an extension of your stay. It is only a report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Since Immigration announced postponement of 90 day reports, I doubt any IO's will be checking the website, why should they? Therefore your wasting your time attempting and that of an IO, when you've been told it's not necessary.

You may be correct for some offices and the ambiguity is a concern, but a report I submitted yesterday has been approved quickly. I didn't waste my time, and the IO was obviously wasting his or hers already, doing something you believe not necessary. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

Ok so I may not have had to do the 90 day report, and if I had to go to the immigration office I would not have. However the on-line report worked so now I have nothing to worry about until July. Full confirmation has been sent to me.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:24 AM, OneeyedJohn said:

I'm gonna try the online way for the first time, 15 days before May 10, so 26th April

I exited and re- entered Thailand since having a new passport in 2015, so shouldn't have the hiccups some people get.

There have been first-hand reports here, and elsewhere, that one must file a TM.47 (90-day report) in person, for the 'first time' after having renewed a passport and exited/re-entered, before being able to use the/a online reporting "system".

49 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

There have been first-hand reports here, and elsewhere, that one must file a TM.47 (90-day report) in person, for the 'first time' after having renewed a passport and exited/re-entered, before being able to use the/a online reporting "system".

The first time is for those that have never done a 90 day report. It will denied by the local office since they would have no record of previous reports being done.