Divorce,change To Retirement Visa, 800,000 Or 400.000 +income

Hi All , some advice please. thinking of divorce, and wish to know the way forward to

remain in the kingdom. can it be, 400,000 plus income, / or have to be 800,000?

and can one change, from one to the other without major hassle. this assumes that there are no major problems with a partner?

If you make a change the partner will have to appear and sign a paper they they understand what you have done. Other than that there is no problem. You can use 800k (in bank for 3 months) or 65k per month pension/income or combination of the two.

If you make a change the partner will have to appear and sign a paper they they understand what you have done. Other than that there is no problem. You can use 800k (in bank for 3 months) or 65k per month pension/income or combination of the two.

You mean 65k per month pension plus 400 k in bank for three months?

You mean 65k per month pension plus 400 k in bank for three months?

He means what he wrote, because those are the requirements for an extension based on retirement. If retirement is the ground given on the application form, no deduction even if OP was still married to a Thai.

Seagull, “combination” means that if the applicant for a retirement extension has, for example, only 50k monthly income he has to show also 200k in the bank: 50x12+200=800

--

Maestro

Seagull, "combination" means that if the applicant for a retirement extension has, for example, only 50k monthly income he has to show also 200k in the bank: 50x12+200=800

--

Maestro

Okay, I understand now. All these while I thought for a retirement visa a person would need to put a lump sum of 800 k in bank for 3 months, or certain pension amount + 400 k (fixed). So as you had explained, it is actually total cumulative per annum should equals 800 k.

Thanks maestro.

Seagull, "combination" means that if the applicant for a retirement extension has, for example, only 50k monthly income he has to show also 200k in the bank: 50x12+200=800

--

Maestro

Okay, I understand now. All these while I thought for a retirement visa a person would need to put a lump sum of 800 k in bank for 3 months, or certain pension amount + 400 k (fixed). So as you had explained, it is actually total cumulative per annum should equals 800 k.

Thanks maestro.

yaimar here. "The forum" has taken me forward ,

Thanks to you all again.

looks like you cleared the issue up for unother member also. thanks

just one thing

go to amper get divorced,[with wife] then I go go to immigration and change visa .just like that ??/

--

Maestro

Thanks maestro.

yaimar here. "The forum" has taken me forward ,

Thanks to you all again.

looks like you cleared the issue up for unother member also. thanks

just one thing

go to amper get divorced,[with wife] then I go go to immigration and change visa .just like that ??/

Why dont you wait till your Visa has nearly expired?

I assume you can do this. Lopburi?

Be safer to go after divorce as support Thai wife is not longer applicable so if you wait they could say you have been here when you shouldn't. They may tell you to wait anyhow; but that is safer than doing it yourself.