Smoking marijuana even occasionally inflames the lungs, so risks complications from coronavirus

silver sea

“Smoking marijuana daily has been shown to damage the lungs to the point that the organs resemble someone with chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD). 

It's well-known that those with chronic lung diseases, such as COPD, are among the most at risk of suffering severe complications from coronavirus.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8219145/Smoking-pot-just-occasionally-increase-risk-suffering-severe-COVID-19-complications.html

• Like 1

From the same Mail article.

.... "They did not mention any side effects from smoking tobacco." ...

.... 'What happens to your airways when you smoke cannabis is that it causes some degree of inflammation, very similar to bronchitis, very similar to the type of inflammation that cigarette smoking can cause,' ...

We all know smoking is not good for you but if it were legal I would probably never smoke a cigarette again and would smoke alot less joints compared to the ammount of cigarettes I smoke now. So that would be a good thing as far as i'm concerned.    

• Like 2

... actually - jokes aside - that lao brickweed can indeed get sort of heavy on the breathing apparatus, can be helped by vaping the stuff, including the potential fertilizas innit ...

I read that Wuflu virus likes to dock on the same receptors already activated by smoking (tobacco I believe the article was about) ... so my theory now is to just keep all those receptors occupied from smoking at all possible times, just conducting a study to this end as we speak ...

If that doesn't do it I could always gargle with bleach I suppose ...