Theories, Speculation, Conspiracy ? What have you heard ?

CharlieH

i was just listening to a podcast and they were talking about the Wuhan lab, apparently 2 years ago US officals toured the lab a couple of times and raised the alarm about safety protocols. The lab was working on Corona virus transmission in bats

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/us-officials-raised-alarms-about-wuhan-coronaviruses-lab-in-2018/

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Listening to scientists they say the wet markets in China is the most likely source. They think the Wuhan lab is very unlikely. They seem to agree 5G is nonsense, but that doesn't stop people spreading it

They know who patient zero was (died), and where she worked.....

They know the CCP top level suppressed information informing of the dire situation until forced to do so by The numbers while the virus was spreading.....The truth is starting to come out now....Reported by AP & WSJ......

Within 24hr after China made the information/crisis pubic Trump took action

A conspiracy between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and ThaiVisa to distract attention from the introduction of an incredibly irritating video popup nonsense.

Get rid of the video and the virus may disappear from the face of the Earth. It's worth a try.

Edited by rabas
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i was just listening to a podcast and they were talking about the Wuhan lab, apparently 2 years ago US officals toured the lab a couple of times and raised the alarm about safety protocols. The lab was working on Corona virus transmission in bats

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/us-officials-raised-alarms-about-wuhan-coronaviruses-lab-in-2018/

I have read!!! that the scientists were selling the animals they were testing to the local market, sounds preposterous but "scientists" have been prosecuted for exactly this "crime" before!

Also read that there was a car accident while the virus was being transported in Wuhan?

We will never know!

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Dont need links or sources here, this is strictly for off loading and entertainment purposes and the gift of sharing.!

Heres one I came across, this virus sittuation is mostly not true, its like a fire drill, an experiment and kind of test to see how people and systems cope with bio attacks and situations.

Its a warm up and prep for the main event ! 

Make of that what you will.

This is quite feasible.

Scientist said some years ago that sooner or later there would be a very serious pandemic outbreak that would spread rapidly and kill millions. This is not it. If this virus had truly been airborne and survive in all sorts of conditions, it could well have been the big one.

Way to go TV.

Here's my take

Blue-pillers might want to skip my post..heck..make that the whole thread.

Forget the bat-in-my-soup joke.

The virus is a bio-weapon.

Two suspects...Uncle Sam or China

Wuhan has a famous top-level biolab where all sorts of nasties are being studied.

1. The release was accidental by the Wuhan lab..no ill intent by China

2. Release intentional to eventually reach and crush the US economy (as it did)

China was prepared to absorb the initial hit knowing it would affect the West more.

3.Intentional release by the US ...as warfare against China (in a midst of a nasty trade war)

4.A distant, 'dark horse' senario

Release by the western elites/Illuminati to crush the World economic system and usher the NWO.

Microchipped population, digital money and all the other goodies described in 1984/Brave New World

These are the 4 most common senarios out there.

I never took the 5G connection seriously

..wich btw is one of the theories thrown about

Edited by Vigilante

now if China would have released the virus in Urumqi, you know, that north-west province of China, muslims and re-education province of China for Chinese people with a different view... I know about this, I was there also, my ex mother in law was sent there in her twenties...

Not sure it has been posted already, but here's my favourite one :

A large celestial body is going to hit the planet soon, very soon, and the virus is just a trick to make the people stay quiet at home, while waiting for the inevitable.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I have heard from a friend who knows an insider that 173% of people who are interested in conspiracy theories have a 2-digit IQ. That seems to help with understanding these things.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIOUUjoqNt8ny14mC_2qA

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

• Like 1

• 1 month later...