Sale or consumption of alcoholic drinks banned in Nakhon Pathom

webfact

On 4/17/2020 at 2:18 PM, robblok said:

I am thankful to be Dutch and not English.. no offence meant. I am happy the way I am as you are happy the way you are (I would think so)

The Dutch drink almost the same as the British per capita, also I've lived and been there many times in the past and found that they love to drink the beer just like in the UK. Both our countries lag far behind the Germans, Czechs, Poles and Austrians.

Real stats : https://www.statista.com/statistics/444589/european-beer-consumption-per-capita-by-country/

We often have stats pushed about the % of domestic violence incidents that involve alcohol as a reason for making alcohol the villan and I am not denying it is a factor. But by way of balance, does anyone have any stats on the % of alcohol consumption incidents that result in no domestic violence or any violence? We a need perspective. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

We often have stats pushed about the % of domestic violence incidents that involve alcohol as a reason for making alcohol the villan and I am not denying it is a factor. But by way of balance, does anyone have any stats on the % of alcohol consumption incidents that result in no domestic violence or any violence? We a need perspective. 

Good game!  How many cases of domestic violence were preceded by relatives visits or changing channel on the television.