Video: Ninety two year old Thai driver knocked out in road rage incident in Chachoengsao

webfact

42 minutes ago, car720 said:

Answer me this.  What type of animal would ever be aggressive, in any form, to a man of advanced years.

A lion, leopard, hyena, any preditor that sees him as past his breading age, so he becomes a menu item.

A human hunter who wants to feed starving people and ensure future bloodlines of strong genes. 

What is a ninty year old  plus guy doing driving, take him out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

A lion, leopard, hyena, any preditor that sees him as past his breading age, so he becomes a menu item.

A human hunter who wants to feed starving people and ensure future bloodlines of strong genes. 

There are considerable number of 90 year olds in western countries, who retain drivers licences.

In Australia they are tested yearly for competence.

When were you last time you were tested for competence 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

You have not addressed the question, : What level of  aggression towards a senior person is acceptable for you.

Personally my level of acceptable aggression towards any age is Zero.

Aggression would be getting out of the truck to yell "Hey gramps how many times are you gonna back into my  truck , learn to drive".   That is a horrible attack. I know of a case where young man scuffled with drinking buddies and hit his head. He was dead by morning. That guy needs a long stretch in hopefully for assault and not manslaughter.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

There are considerable number of 90 year olds in western countries, who retain drivers licences.

In Australia they are tested yearly for competence.

When were you last time you were tested for competence 

competence  @ 90 your more likely to tested for continence

& yeah the guys a moron no damage to truck walk away
if i was sitting in the truck id already have it in reverse just knowing its coming

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

Maybe he would not have gotten so angry if the old man hadn't backed into him a second time and i can just imagine the old man telling the other driver that he should have reversed and let him out after the first time he hit him .

Thank you so much for sharing your imagining - seemingly which  to you is a justification for a cowardly assault.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, phetphet said:

A real tough guy.

How long before he wants to visit the old boy to wai, and pretend to apologise.

he's a bit too late for that! The BiBs have already shown it ain't gunna work - in the OP:

The police were tight lipped about what they were doing but suggested this would result in a criminal prosecution. One that could not be settled with a wai.

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Unbelievable aggression, walked off then retaliated.

I wonder what charges he will face if the older man fails to fully recover, which at his advanced years is unlikely.

Just drives off, what a cavalier attitude to life and limb

Manslaughter 1 life in prison no parole. He began to move away then made a conscious decision to return and hit this old old man. I f...ing hate bullies ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OnTheGround said:

In Thai culture, out most respect for old people is basic rule.

Just one of the myths that we read or hear about. Like Thais avoid confrontation at all costs. These days, and maybe in the past too before social media and CCTV exposed it, there is a deep-rooted anger in Thais. Maybe born of the frustration that every Thai suffers from having to know and respect their place in he pecking order. And then - as Popeye used to say - 'That's all i can takes, I can't takes no more', and Bamm! Or as depicted in that Michael Douglas movie, Falling Down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Unbelievable aggression, walked off then retaliated.

I wonder what charges he will face if the older man fails to fully recover, which at his advanced years is unlikely.

Just drives off, what a cavalier attitude to life and limb

I hope he gets to spend the 20 years in jail, plenty of time to consider what he did.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, keith101 said:

Maybe he would not have gotten so angry if the old man hadn't backed into him a second time and i can just imagine the old man telling the other driver that he should have reversed and let him out after the first time he hit him .

I’d like to see your opinion if that was your 92-year-old father????????‍♂️????????

oh Lord it’s hard to be humble when you’re perfect in every way????????‍♂️

AC79B486-EF4A-451C-A8A3-81A5B8BB0A8E.png

6 hours ago, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

Maybe if he wasn't such a coward and punk, more like it.  You really are finding some excuse for this?  Sure can't see ANY rationalization for attacking a 92 year old man, zero.

I guess if it was up to this guy, if the old man had back up 3 times then he should be shot and while he is laying like he is just run over him with the truck do the government the favor of him catching the virus?

6 hours ago, Surelynot said:

I can see why the wife goes ballistic if toot the horn is give the finger whilst driving (not at her), guess she knows what the consequences might be.

hahah you're one of those guys here eh ? 

tomorrow's headline news...a disturbing video is circulating online showing a brutal beating of a foreigner during a traffic altercation. that story and more after the break.

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

a push could never be described as "unbelievable aggression", an example is the guy who was killed in a soi 6 bar including allegedly having his head stamped on a few times. Anyone who thinks that video shows "unbelievable aggression" i hope would never be on a jury

Here's another example of unbelievable aggression: you are standing on the edge of a cliff and i gently push you off. Knowing the consequences of one's actions makes the difference.

• Thanks 1

If it was a push (and not a punch) it still doesn't change the fact that the old chap has been injured because of it. The article doesn't say whether the two knew each other so the younger one wouldn't necessarily know that the old man was 92...unless he was told by the man. But it must have been obvious that indeed the injured man was far older than the assailant yet there is no sign of compassion as the younger man leaves the old man laying on the ground and simply drives away. No patients, cowardly action, lack of control and no consideration for the elderly.

22 hours ago, Inepto Cracy said:

Remind me never to put you at my 6.