Please, end this lockdown before I go Bankrupt

ChipButty

11 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Them old cast iron pans were the dogs bollicks you could fry an egg with the gas off

Once they were seasoned good and heated you could cook exactly as you said, no flame needed, they were awesome, to bad I left mine in the States with my son, but then he cooks with them in Wyoming where he is stationed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Once they were seasoned good and heated you could cook exactly as you said, no flame needed, they were awesome, to bad I left mine in the States with my son, but then he cooks with them in Wyoming where he is stationed.

Left all mine with my Ex wife's Im not buying any more 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I got one of them the other week I swear if she had a gun she would have shot me, All i did was walk in the house with my shoes on 

I picked up the broom the other day to sweep out some dirt I had tracked in after a jog, forgot to take off my shoes in the entry way, the look and the voice she used telling me to stop, and to go shower myself, were all I needed, broom put back in the closet, and off I went.  I do not dare try to clean in our house, as it is never up to her standards.........Happy I am well taken cared of....she enjoys the view from the balconies from where we live.  She grew up in the country and never wants to go back.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Easy .......

Solution 1: don't answer the phone when she rings.

Solution 2: have another woman answer your phone.

Someone is in for exciting times ahead. If I was a Alpha male I would go for solution 2, personally I vote for solution 1, I probably live longer then.

• Like 2

I can sympathise with the OP re Lazada. We have always relied on them, being quite remote and it's an easy option especially with COD, nothing to lose if it doesn't arrive (everything has so far).

I have the advantage that my wife is not very literate and just browses Lazada, using a voice search but often finds some 'needed' item but has to ask me to order - which I usually do unless it is Chinese cr*p in which case I can usually talk her out of it.

I can tell you though what is worse than Lazada, is her recent very late discovery of Facebook! Every 5 minutes a new friend (she has hundreds of relatives) and insists on showing me every video, especially the music ones. It was wonderful when she only had Line. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OnTheGround said:

I would lick it ????

Thank you guys, for all the fun posts so far, keep em coming. 

For the guy who's wife spend a fortune on soap. Can it be a underlying messages in her hoarding of soap (aimed from her to you)(at least one of us smell good)?

I am a little concerned for the guy who's wife do eat for 10k a month.

BBW lover, by any chance?

Mars Bars are a different matter.

44 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I picked up the broom the other day to sweep out some dirt I had tracked in after a jog, forgot to take off my shoes in the entry way, the look and the voice she used telling me to stop, and to go shower myself, were all I needed, broom put back in the closet, and off I went.  I do not dare try to clean in our house, as it is never up to her standards.........Happy I am well taken cared of....she enjoys the view from the balconies from where we live.  She grew up in the country and never wants to go back.

I learned that lesson ages ago dont bother no more

• Like 1