PEA Smart App not displaying electric meter readings

Mutt Daeng

16 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I still cannot. Still shows 0 balance and all attempts to scan bill yield the same.  Just have to hope the power doesn't get shut off begore PEA office next open.

They pteviously said I'd get a new, revised bill on 39th. Did not happen

Presumably they are just behind schedule.

I'm in the same position as you Sheryl. Zero balance in the PEA app and attempts to scan the QR code on the paper bill or make a manual payment via Kasikorn app all fail.

Will visit PEA office on Monday if nothing happens today or tomorrw.

I tried using the PEA app this morning to " Report Outage " it checked my location , asked what the problem was , " No Electricity in the House " pressed continue , I had to insert a photo , what of I do not know , but I couldn't get passed this stage.

On the due date bill was still not shown in the app and from both kasikorn and Bangkok Bank number of bill wasn't recognized.

I went on 7/11 and there the payment process worked.

On app the bill is still not shown. 

I will keep the receipt. 

On 5/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, NE1 said:

I tried using the PEA app this morning to " Report Outage " it checked my location , asked what the problem was , " No Electricity in the House " pressed continue , I had to insert a photo , what of I do not know , but I couldn't get passed this stage.

That "report outage" feature in the app has been broken for some time now.   But you can email [email protected] with your name, google maps location (or address), callback number, and brief description of problem.  They reply pretty quickly.

Was able to pay my bill about 2-3 days after the meter was checked via the app.  Used either BBL or KPlus bank option.

Edited by 4evermaat
  • Thanks 2

Just checked ours via 

https://www.pea.co.th/en/e-Service/Meter-Reading-History

April is a NO Show, only March and going back November 2019.

Ours was due on 27th April, but told my wife before that date, please wait, so we wait. I think by tomorrow we should know how much is our bill for April and we will pay it.

Win ????

PEA app still shows zero balance, Kasikorn app also says zero balance when trying to make a manual payment and scan of paper bill returns an error. Just been to the local PEA office with April's Bills. The cashiers said that the "system" was broken and to come back on May 15th.

• Confused 1

Getting the same with the MEA here in BKK.  Normally I can pay using the K-Plus app but only once the bill arrives.  This time the bill arrived a few days early (3/5/20) but if I used my saved favourite it says 'no outstanding bill'.  If I scan the code on the bill using the K-Plus app it comes up with all the correct details, including the pre-filled amount which matches the bill, but when I press 'Confirm' it says amount incorrect.  Guessing this is due to the discount issue so will just try wait it out.

• Confused 1

Just checked my April bill on SCB PEA. They have reduced the consumption from 728 units to [approximately] the 528 units on our February account. So they did what they said they would do ..  refreshing change .. and appreciated.

• Thanks 1

OK. This morning, April's bills are being displayed in the PEA Smart app and marked as overdue. I used the app to send the total bill to Kasikorn, then logged in to the Kasikorn app and paid it. All good again. New bill total was about 470 baht cheaper than April's paper bill total.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
typo

My adjusted bills for March and April were, as promised, the same as for February, but included the 3% discount.  The amount I paid in March covered both the March and April bills, so I pay them nothing for April.  Use the PEA online calculator to check your bills.