Coronavirus: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

ravip

1 minute ago, ravip said:

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach...

God Bless America!

You've been caught with your pants down, finally!

well, how else are we going to apply that heavy dose of healing light?

the big man DID say "through the skin, or some other way!"

On 4/24/2020 at 12:37 PM, Canuck1966 said:

No he didn't , he was talking informally to an expert on the sidelines.

An unfortunate use of words but he's up there for 2 hours a day, bound to drop a few clangers!

Many presidents have spoken on podiums at length. None through history have made comments this stupid. 

Just own it! You got half way there, I give you credit for that. But really, just own it. Your guy says the dumbest stuff in recorded history when he speaks to the public. He is still your guy and capable of doing good, but own the podium <deleted>. 

• Like 1

bigly, yuugely sad.  petulance is unbecoming in the so-called leader of the free world.

Trump says briefings not worth his time after disinfectant gaffe

Washington (AFP) - President Donald Trump tweeted Saturday that his daily coronavirus briefings were not worth his time, two days after sparking a furor by suggesting patients might be injected with disinfectant to kill an infection.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-briefings-not-worth-time-disinfectant-gaffe-233715195.html

49 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

bigly, yuugely sad.  petulance is unbecoming in the so-called leader of the free world.

Trump says briefings not worth his time after disinfectant gaffe

Washington (AFP) - President Donald Trump tweeted Saturday that his daily coronavirus briefings were not worth his time, two days after sparking a furor by suggesting patients might be injected with disinfectant to kill an infection.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-briefings-not-worth-time-disinfectant-gaffe-233715195.html

Of course they're not worth the time because he either lies or comes out with stupidity like the disinfectant one, so perhaps he'll get back to tweeting more often.

The problem being of course that his tweets aren't a lot better......."Covfefe" anyone?

Some fantastic words from a song now doing the rounds to the tune of, "The lion sleeps tonight" or "Wimoweh" and you just have to see/hear it because it describes him so well, especially a line that goes............ 

"In the White House, the quiet White House, the liar tweets tonight.............

Sums him up perfectly and brilliantly done. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Trump still wins next time. I will be betting on him.

Whatever it is, he never destroyed another country - give the devil it's due.

(Well, I don't know what he's done with the US)

It would be better for everyone if Trump first obtained information and facts from various expert sources, then sensibly linked this information and only then opened his mouth.

A fundamental requirement for every leader or manager. But Trump cannot do that intellectually. His addiction to self-expression overshadows all reason.

Still unfit as president.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

well, how else are we going to apply that heavy dose of healing light?

the big man DID say "through the skin, or some other way!"

There was an episode of the old Star Trek where massive UV light would kill this dangerous, pancake-looking organism.  But Mr. Spock lost his eyesight with the treatment.  Maybe that's what Trump was talking about!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

There was an episode of the old Star Trek where massive UV light would kill this dangerous, pancake-looking organism.  But Mr. Spock lost his eyesight with the treatment.  Maybe that's what Trump was talking about!

more appropriate would be "the squire of gothos", the young petulant child god, trelaine, that had his enterprise toys taken away from him, exclaiming

"i was winning, i was winning,! didn't ya see, i was winning!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, muzley said:

Total MSM BS as per usual.

why would a "debunking" edit out some of his comments?  [01:20]

i'd think if they want to claim the msm is lying, per usual, they shouldn't alter the video.

it's a very short piece from the longer exchange about sticking light in the body and dousing the lungs with bleach.  why the need to edit out part of the already short clip?

why cut out "...'cause you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number and all, so it would be interesting to check that, so..."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

The horror on the doctor's face is priceless ????

and no doubt didn't speak up because she was afraid of being on trumps list for the firing line.

in the past it appears that anyone disagreeing with the POTUS gets the sack immediately.

4 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

why would a "debunking" edit out some of his comments?  [01:20]

i'd think if they want to claim the msm is lying, per usual, they shouldn't alter the video.

it's a very short piece from the longer exchange about sticking light in the body and dousing the lungs with bleach.  why the need to edit out part of the already short clip?

why cut out "...'cause you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number and all, so it would be interesting to check that, so..."

Don't be silly. If you don't edit the original, you can't get your message across...the one where he is just a brilliant stable genius, so far ahead of the rest of the human race that we cannot possibly comprehend his brilliance.  Except for his acolytes, of course.

I hear that there has been a statistically significant increase in medical cases involving ingestion of bleach since he spoke...not sure who is most to blame tbh.  DJT for being such a complete twonk, or those who actually followed his musings so avidly to think it worthwhile to try it out.

PH

Edited by Phulublub
typos

As well as laughably claiming he was being sarcastic, the stable genius has now tweeted that he was not talking to Birx, but the laboratory expert, when it's clear to anyone who has seen the video that this is a blatant lie.  I don't suppose it really matters who he was talking to, but it seems like he just can't help himself from telling untruths.

4 minutes ago, Slip said:

As well as laughably claiming he was being sarcastic, the stable genius has now tweeted that he was not talking to Birx, but the laboratory expert, when it's clear to anyone who has seen the video that this is a blatant lie.  I don't suppose it really matters who he was talking to, but it seems like he just can't help himself from telling untruths.

The best part of the video to me was the last 10 seconds, where trumps says " Hi Phil, you are the news and I am a fake president"..............or something like that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnmell said:

He could do himself alot of good if he just apologised for his remarks, but the man seems incapable of such a gesture.

of course not... his errs are......

FAKE NEWS