New Printer outside the Ghetto

Oink

The contacts on the printer heads don't register any more. Replacement heads cost nearly as much as a new Canon G2000 printer.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement printer in the eastside suburbs as I cannot get into the Pattaya?

I did a quick search on Google Maps and came up with a number of small (shophouse) computer stores on the Darkside, but no "big" shops.

The area I searched was basically part of Soi Siam Country Club and Nern Plurb Wan. 

There seems to be a real cluster of small shops on Nern Plurb Wan around here - https://www.google.co.th/maps/search/computer+store/@12.9293343,100.9218574,18.54z/data=!4m2!2m1!6e6?hl=en

4 hours ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Wattana opposite Foodland is open..................bit closer than Rayong

Except the OP mentioned that he can't get into Pattaya (for whatever reason).

6 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Yes strange, when he can get to Rayong

I'm sure it's because he's so "hot" normally that he sets of smoke detectors in every building he enters and he's worried he might make the temperature sensors at the checkpoints go off the chart !

Banana IT and JIB both have an online store and a wide range of products at competitive prices. I just got a 2.5'' WD My Passport external HDD from Banana, around 1200 Baht and free delivery. Just three days from ordering to receipt.