Follow the science....

cornishcarlos

8 minutes ago, CGW said:

Is that because you are superior - a "Scientist" wow - respect ????    :wai:

Waiting for tomorrows edition of "I am a scientist and know everything" sleep tight ???? 

I'm a scientist, and doubt is part of every scientist's training. As is respect for data.

But have your shot, it's not as if your opinion is worth anything more to me than sheep pellets. At least they have some fertilizer value.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm a scientist, and doubt is part of every scientist's training. As is respect for data.

That doesn't count as tomorrow's! "I'm a scientist" post, you should have waited until after midnight! ???? 

Looking forward! ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, rumak said:

my personal opinion ( which some "experts" support).......  is that the western concern with sterile lifestyles does not allow the body to naturally build up resistance )

I also agree, kids growing up now never get a chance for their immune system to develop either, they are filled full of "vaccines" with the 'disinfectants" added" Appears the "Cabal" wont's weak people, easier to control, better to give the few $ they have to "Big Pharma" who off course they own!

Making people stay inside during the lockdown is yet another criminal act towards humanity, sun and fresh air breed immunity, last thing they want, judging by their actions?

YouTube disallow any "news" or possible treatments for CV19 that hasn't been "approved" by "WHO" yes Bill Gates mob! another criminal act against humanity!

5G will be the icing on the cake for them! - coming soon as we have been given no choice in the matter. They just paid off a few "scientists" to say its harmless, the MSM (who they own) runs only the positive & profitable stories, rarely the truth!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Logosone said:

2 hours ago, teatime101 said:

This is also how climate change denial has been rolling for years. The opinions of a small handful of contrarian scientists, many of whom are funded by fossil fuel interests, are all they need to challenge the consensus view of the other 99% of climate scientists.

Scientific consensus denial is motivated by money and political ideology, not counting the nutters - flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, etc. that jump on the bandwagon. If they are from the USA, I would guess more than 90% of these people are Trump supporters...

Who says that 99% agree?

And what EXACTLY are they agreeing to?

Have you read the study that derived that figure?

I have.

Total BS,

yet

endlessly repeated by MSM.

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Please explain why I should post any more than I have. You have the data from Australia and the US, and Australia's Chief Medical Officer is diametrically opposed to the views expressed in the video.

Science always throws up different hypotheses. The real test is which one works, and the evidence is already there. If you don't understand that, I'm not going to waste my time anymore on a BS thread.

Or don't post any of the half dozen up then.. Not even one to add to the discussion ?? Post a recent video of Australia's Chief Medical officers opposing views.. You claimed to have more than half a dozen !! 

7 hours ago, Logosone said:

It's basically the same thing.

Austrians voted twice to join Germany. Only through a gun to their head were they prevented from achieving this lucky fate.

Can we have one of your latest cookery recipes. Post it on

‘ Western Food in Thailand ‘. Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I wasted my time listening to these two doctors. How do you know they are working on the frontline? You only have their word for that.

The flu red herring keeps getting trotted out. I haven't had flu since my twenties, vaccination every year. Get back to me after they have found a vaccination for this pandemic, and stop wasting my time.

How are vaccines preserved?  

4 minutes ago, sucit said:

But, we do KNOW locking down economies kills people. 

Have any statistics on increased death from starvation/death from poverty during the 40 days of this shutdown?  Please provide a link

If not, how do you "KNOW"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, steelepulse said:

Did anyone see the part where Norway and Sweden were compared?  They said basically there was no statistical difference in deaths between the two countries, yet the two are following completely different paths.  Based on total populations, there really is not statistical difference.

I also noted that the study found 90% of the people dying had co morbidities.  Could this be a reason why Italy and Spain are getting hit so hard due to the older population having other health issues?

obviously

97% in Italy were sick already plus old

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Have any statistics on increased death from starvation/death from poverty during the 40 days of this shutdown?  Please provide a link

If not, how do you "KNOW"  

Go check the stats from the great depression. Did death numbers just flat line through that time? 

Again, we KNOW economies shutting down and people going jobless kills people. If you need stats simply look them up yourself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sucit said:

Go check the stats from the great depression. Did death numbers just flat line through that time? 

Again, we KNOW economies shutting down and people going jobless kills people. If you need stats simply look them up yourself. 

The great depression lasted 10 years, we are just 40 days of restriction so far, big difference

Edited by Skallywag