to clarify situation 90 day reporting

john west

Hi Everyone
Regarding this 90 day reporting and my local Immigration office stated I can still come in on person on or before 11th May and as per normal and will be doing other essential things around that time ie food shopping.
Yes, if one is able to do this and would save a lot of crowds on 31st July.
I repeat they have stated the Immigration office will be open and one can attend, as usual to report to them
Not sure why the 90 day reporting was mentioned, presumably for those who can't make their next date and thought it was mainly geared for those on tourist visa and extending them.
Yes. will keep to my normal mode of reporting on or before 11th May.
I am just trying to be helpful but one can check with your own office/
Cheers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, john west said:

I can still come in on person on or before 11th May and as per normal

Yes you can.

3 hours ago, john west said:

Yes, if one is able to do this and would save a lot of crowds on 31st July.

What's the 31st of July got to do with it. ?

• Confused 1

On 4/26/2020 at 11:27 AM, Don Mega said:

As promised and yes the order is as is and no 90 day reporting up to 31st July
 I have just had confirmation  from Kanchanaburi Immigration but one still has to  report your present address and my 90 day report date was the 11th May. 
I asked how do I do this and they quoted "well you can come in to the office" and did ask do I have write a letter and actually stated my address  and that would not change on their f/b site. and quoted my address. and no direct reply
Also reading other posts that other provinces stating "sure you can come in for your 90 day report and as we all know different offices do things differently.
I actually asked when would my next 90 day date would  fall, presumably 11th August or the nearest working day to it.
Did not get an answer but presumably there will be another order.
I shall ask again tomorrow but may well take my 90 day form if as it sounds one has to report just your present address.

1 hour ago, jwest10 said:

As promised and yes the order is as is and no 90 day reporting up to 31st July
 I have just had confirmation  from Kanchanaburi Immigration but one still has to  report your present address and my 90 day report date was the 11th May. 
I asked how do I do this and they quoted "well you can come in to the office" and did ask do I have write a letter and actually stated my address  and that would not change on their f/b site. and quoted my address. and no direct reply
Also reading other posts that other provinces stating "sure you can come in for your 90 day report and as we all know different offices do things differently.
I actually asked when would my next 90 day date would  fall, presumably 11th August or the nearest working day to it.
Did not get an answer but presumably there will be another order.
I shall ask again tomorrow but may well take my 90 day form if as it sounds one has to report just your present address, so basically where you living now in writing and the same as the 90 day one.
And yes advised to come in and we are awaiting a new order!!!

16 hours ago, jwest10 said:

Yes, so one has to inform by writing that you currently living in the same home as 3 months ago and advised to go to the office in early May.
Did ask if I could send a letter but it might not get there. 
All offices are different on many issues but yes it is a form of reporting, even though technically it is not the 90 day one but basically the same.
Told to come in, anyway.

Calling Ubonjoe????

There is NO requirement to report for 90 day report and or ANY documenting.

The order (from the TOP) still standing - exempts ALL visa extension types from making any reporting until July 31st.

Is this not so Joe?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Calling Ubonjoe????

There is NO requirement to report for 90 day report and or ANY documenting.

The order (from the TOP) still standing - exempts ALL visa extension types from making any reporting until July 31st.

Is this not so Joe?

Never forget one thing, this is Thailand. There will be no 90 day report from me before the 31st July, and if any IO tries to fine me after that. he will be told in no uncertain terms to "get off".

26 minutes ago, JusticeGB said:

I did my 90 day report on 19th April at Jomtien to avoid the queues on 1st August. It wasn't a problem. 

The question is if the next due date for all such people will be be the 1st of August or if you simply skip previous due dates and continue to count your 90 days until the next due date. Does anyone have information concerning this? 

Arrived on s.e.t.v which allows myself 90 days in the kingdom arrived February 26th - supposed to have renewed my visa 25th April ( office closed in ubon ) rang them on the 30th April after reading reports that tourist visa’s would automatically renew until July 31st... was told no problem just enjoy your holiday ! Wasn’t asked for my name or my address and certainly wasn’t asked to write a letter confirming my address was the same as when reporting to immigration 24hrs after arrival back in February.

-

let’s hope when i eventually leave I’m not charged for overstay and banned from future visits to the kingdom ! 

On 4/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, Kwasaki said:

Yes you can.

What's the 31st of July got to do with it. ?

On top of that,there won't be a crowd at every immigration office August 1 for people doing 90 days reports. Immigration will most likely extend the period to avoid crowds. 

28 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

On top of that,there won't be a crowd at every immigration office August 1 for people doing 90 days reports. Immigration will most likely extend the period to avoid crowds. 

Yeah I wonder why the worries of some,  I'm not boshed about immigration one way or the other shut or open you can ring em up.