Living on Phratumnak

jakubec

On 5/10/2020 at 3:50 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

I've already explained my association with Pattaya for your reference ( at least twice now ).

Do you think your association with Pattaya is indicative of either an expat, or a tourists?  It appears your association with Pattaya is somewhere in between the two.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:50 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

I've already explained my association with Pattaya for your reference ( at least twice now ).

Do you think your association with Pattaya is indicative of either an expat, or a tourists?  It appears your association with Pattaya is somewhere in between the two.

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Bit of both now i guess, i don't really go anywhere near downtown just local bars / restaraunts or friends houses.

I know very well to go to get odds and sods i can't get where i live.

39 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Bit of both now i guess, i don't really go anywhere near downtown just local bars / restaraunts or friends houses.

I know very well to go to get odds and sods i can't get where i live.

Shame you didn't take a look around the nightlife, before the virus hit, I think you would have been surprised.  Devoid of westerners this past high season, prior to the virus.